• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Project SECURITY - Website Security, Anti-Spam & Firewall

Project SECURITY - Website Security, Anti-Spam & Firewall V5.0.5

No permission to download
Thanks for sharing, new version released, do you have update ?

12 April 2021 - Version 4.4.1 - Improved IP Detection
- Improved Live Traffic module
- Improved Core
- Fixed Bugs
- Optimized source code (Performance Improvements)

Does anyone have a comparison with Wordpress? Does it slow down your site and is it safe?
You should be aware that there is NO security system that offers 100% protection. By purchasing this item, you ACCEPT that its modules cannot offer 100% accuracy. Some of the modules depends on external APIs (Databases) and their availability cannot be guaranteed.

Reactions: pitza
Reactions: kirby1x
Can we implement this with any html based websites , if so .. should we add any code in the websites file or just add as folder ( security ) & it automatically works for the domain .

Pls help

when you will install it will give you code lines you have to put these code lines in main file or index file so this script will work. you can add any folder name as per your choice , suppose you created folder name as website_security so you have to put code lines using this folder like yourwebsite/website_security/codelilne.php
hope so you understand.

bro thanks for the message.

the screen shows to update in config//functions .php file but mine is a html website ..

How to do the same . pls guide.

the screen shows to update in config//functions .php file but mine is a html website ..

In your case, I will recommend you to rename the file extension of your .html pages to .php and then add the integration code in the top part of any of them.

Look here for some ideas, technically you can create an index.php file include the required once for the required files and forward it after to index.html.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock