• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Product Feed ELITE for WooCommerce By AdTribes

Product Feed ELITE for WooCommerce By AdTribes v4.8.9 (untouched)

No permission to download

Region25

Trusted Uploader
Aug 21, 2019
danielli submitted a new resource:

woo-product-feed-elite-4.3.0_untouched - Product Feed Elite by adtribes

The most complete product feed plugin for WooCommerce

• > 200 pre-configured product feed channel-templates
  • Advanced Google Shopping product feed support
  • Unlimited number of products and feeds
  • Unlimited custom feeds
  • Scheduled product feed refreshes: daily, twice-daily or every hour
  • Supported file formats: XML, TXT, CSV and YML
  • Supports product variations / variables
  • Supports multiple shipping zones, shipping classes and shipping cost
  • Supports Yith brand...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: Babak
I honestly have no idea what the plugin does. The only thing I have done is unlock the options... of the checks. If it doesn't work I hope another Nullmaster does it.

Attachments

• woo-product-feed-elite.zip
    747.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Love
Reactions: freenulled
Here is version 4.3.1 ( Nulled )

this is a very strange elite version as there is no polylang support

Cant use it on settings, doing error "We are sorry, this feature is locked. The Curcy currency support is an Elite feature of this plugin. Please visit AdTribes.io to acquire a license and enable this option."

there is no error on the polylang point, but it does not allow you to click it

Ok, all is fine. Need just enter random text in license fields

Last edited:
I honestly have no idea what the plugin does. The only thing I have done is unlock the options... of the checks. If it doesn't work I hope another Nullmaster does it.
Here is version 4.3.1 ( Nulled )

Thanks, I am testing the version of 4.3.1 now, and I noted there is cron event of diregister_hook which is related to action of de_register_license

and there is another event named license check, and here is screenshot:

Screen Shot 2023-05-26 at 11.35.40 AM.png

Please let me if they should be paused or deleted.

For now, I will have a test.

Reactions: svitlo
Thanks, I am testing the version of 4.3.1 now, and I noted there is cron event of diregister_hook which is related to action of de_register_license

and there is another event named license check, and here is screenshot:

Screen Shot 2023-05-26 at 11.35.40 AM.png

Please let me if they should be paused or deleted.

For now, I will have a test.
thank you bro
you are right.. here is new file (nulled fixed)

Reactions: EloFran
thank you bro
you are right.. here is new file (nulled fixed)

Great thanks.

Unfortunately, it doest not work fully expected at my end because it does not generate Google product feed.

Maybe, it is because of my specific server enviroment, if anyone think it works well, please let me know.

For now, I found there are several disadvantage of this plugin: Eat lots of CPU and Memory.

So, I am really expect someone could share these two plugins as alternatives:

Thanks

Great thanks.

Unfortunately, it doest not work fully expected at my end because it does not generate Google product feed.

Maybe, it is because of my specific server enviroment, if anyone think it works well, please let me know.

For now, I found there are several disadvantage of this plugin: Eat lots of CPU and Memory.

So, I am really expect someone could share these two plugins as alternatives:

Thanks
Right now I am hospitalized. It's all I've been able to do... I'm sure someone else will solve it. ;)

Right now I am hospitalized. It's all I've been able to do... I'm sure someone else will solve it. ;)
Thanks, that would be great, but, I already tried for long time, and it is really hard to find a great plugin which support flexible to generate feed.

For now, the Product Feed Manager By RexTheme seems much great, unfortunately, it is really expensive.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can share.

Reactions: EloFran
this is a very strange elite version as there is no polylang support

Cant use it on settings, doing error "We are sorry, this feature is locked. The Curcy currency support is an Elite feature of this plugin. Please visit AdTribes.io to acquire a license and enable this option."

there is no error on the polylang point, but it does not allow you to click it

Ok, all is fine. Need just enter random text in license fields
Hello, could you please update?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock