• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Problemas com SEO

poxateodoro

May 20, 2021
Boa noite, estou com problemas indexação de um site no google. Aparentemente está na blacklist, mesmo que não listado quando fiz a busca.
O site está todo configurado com as meta tags inclusive fiz uma otimização com o WpRocket o que fez elevar o nível para o tipo A me dando 92% se SEO. Uma nota excelente!

Mesmo com toda essa otimização o google não entrega, não indexa nem na segunda muito menos na terceira página. Detalhe, trabalho com essas ferramentas a mais de 6 anos, tenho mais de 7 sites no ar e nunca tive esse problema. Recentemente sofremos alguns ataques em nosso serviço de hospedagem além de outras estruturas da empresa. Meu questionamento agora é, será que isso tem relação? Hoje fiz algumas alterações manuais, utilizando o servidor de FTP direto no código fonte, solicitei revisão e enviei o sitemap, vou aguardar o prazo que eles falam na plataforma.

Coloquei em prática algumas coisas que aprendi aqui no curso o que me deixou animado eu ver que o carregamento melhorou absurdamente em todos os sites em que eu coloquei em prática, mas essa questão do google não está entregando está me deixando de cabelo em pé. Outra coisa, fiz um site a um tempo atrás utilizando WP + Elementor PRO , utilizando práticas manual para adicionar as meta, estava super bem, o google entregando perfeitamente no orgânico e de um tempo pra cá também parou de entregar, o que me leva a acreditar de que tem alguma relação com esses ataques.

Alguém já se deparou com algo parecido? Me ajudem!

English version:

Good evening, I'm having problems indexing a website on Google. apparently it's blacklisted, even if not listed when I did the search.
The site is all set up with meta tags, I even did an optimization with WpRocket which raised the level to type A giving me 92% SEO. An excellent note!

Even with all this optimization, google doesn't deliver, it doesn't index even on the second, much less on the third page. Detail, I've been working with these tools for over 6 years, I have more than 7 websites online and I've never had this problem. We recently suffered some attacks on our hosting service in addition to other company structures. My question now is, is this related? Today I made some changes, using the FTP server directly in the source code, I requested a review and sent the site map, I will wait for the platform the deadline they say in the.

I put into practice some of the things I learned here in the course, which made me excited to see that loading improved absurdly on all the sites I put into practice, but this question of google not delivering is making my hair stand on end. Another thing, I made a website a while ago using WP + Elementor PRO , using the manual of practices to add the goals, it was great, google delivering perfectly in organic and from a while ago it also stopped delivering, which bothered me leads to believe that it has something to do with these attacks.

Has anyone gone with something similar? Help me!

English version:

Good evening, I'm having problems indexing a website on Google. apparently it's blacklisted, even if not listed when I did the search.
The site is all set up with meta tags, I even did an optimization with WpRocket which raised the level to type A giving me 92% SEO. An excellent note!

Even with all this optimization, google doesn't deliver, it doesn't index even on the second, much less on the third page. Detail, I've been working with these tools for over 6 years, I have more than 7 websites online and I've never had this problem. We recently suffered some attacks on our hosting service in addition to other company structures. My question now is, is this related? Today I made some changes, using the FTP server directly in the source code, I requested a review and sent the site map, I will wait for the platform the deadline they say in the.

I put into practice some of the things I learned here in the course, which made me excited to see that loading improved absurdly on all the sites I put into practice, but this question of google not delivering is making my hair stand on end. Another thing, I made a website a while ago using WP + Elementor PRO , using the manual of practices to add the goals, it was great, google delivering perfectly in organic and from a while ago it also stopped delivering, which bothered me leads to believe that it has something to do with these attacks.

Has anyone gone with something similar? Help me!
you can try with this, the search console: https://web.dev/request-a-review/

Boa noite, estou com problemas indexação de um site no google. Aparentemente está na blacklist, mesmo que não listado quando fiz a busca.
O site está todo configurado com as meta tags inclusive fiz uma otimização com o WpRocket o que fez elevar o nível para o tipo A me dando 92% se SEO. Uma nota excelente!

Mesmo com toda essa otimização o google não entrega, não indexa nem na segunda muito menos na terceira página. Detalhe, trabalho com essas ferramentas a mais de 6 anos, tenho mais de 7 sites no ar e nunca tive esse problema. Recentemente sofremos alguns ataques em nosso serviço de hospedagem além de outras estruturas da empresa. Meu questionamento agora é, será que isso tem relação? Hoje fiz algumas alterações manuais, utilizando o servidor de FTP direto no código fonte, solicitei revisão e enviei o sitemap, vou aguardar o prazo que eles falam na plataforma.

Coloquei em prática algumas coisas que aprendi aqui no curso o que me deixou animado eu ver que o carregamento melhorou absurdamente em todos os sites em que eu coloquei em prática, mas essa questão do google não está entregando está me deixando de cabelo em pé. Outra coisa, fiz um site a um tempo atrás utilizando WP + Elementor PRO , utilizando práticas manual para adicionar as meta, estava super bem, o google entregando perfeitamente no orgânico e de um tempo pra cá também parou de entregar, o que me leva a acreditar de que tem alguma relação com esses ataques.

Alguém já se deparou com algo parecido? Me ajudem!

URL e host, se não é apenar tentar adivinhar.

1. Check if your website is really blacklisted: Use Google's Search Console (previously known as Google Webmaster Tools) to verify if your website is blacklisted or if there are any manual actions against it. This will give you insights into any specific issues that need to be addressed.
  2. Ensure your website is accessible: Make sure that your website is accessible to search engines by checking the robots.txt file. It should not be blocking important pages or resources.
  3. Verify proper indexing settings: Double-check that your website's settings allow search engines to crawl and index your pages. Ensure that your website is not set to "noindex" or "nofollow" inadvertently.
  4. Submit a sitemap: Submitting a sitemap to Google Search Console helps search engines understand the structure of your website and its pages. Make sure you have a correctly formatted XML sitemap and submit it for indexing.
  5. Improve website security: If your website has suffered recent attacks, it's crucial to enhance its security measures. Scan your website for malware or malicious code and remove any vulnerabilities. Update all plugins, themes, and the WordPress core to their latest versions to patch any security holes.
  6. Monitor server response and speed: Check your website's server response time and overall speed. A slow-loading website can negatively impact indexing and ranking. Use tools like Google PageSpeed Insights to identify areas for improvement.
  7. Build quality backlinks: High-quality backlinks from reputable websites can improve your website's visibility and indexing. Focus on building organic and relevant backlinks to enhance your website's authority.
  8. Create unique and valuable content: Ensure that your website offers unique and valuable content that aligns with user intent. Develop a content strategy that incorporates targeted keywords to improve your website's relevance for search queries.
  9. Engage with social media: Leverage social media platforms to promote your website and attract more visitors. Sharing your content and engaging with your audience can increase brand visibility and potentially improve indexing.
It's important to note that indexing can take time, especially for new websites or those that have undergone significant changes. Patience is key, and consistently implementing good SEO practices will eventually yield positive results. If the issue persists, it's advisable to consult with an SEO professional who can provide tailored advice based on a comprehensive analysis of your website and its specific challenges.

:D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock