• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EventRight - Ticket Sales and Event Booking & Management System - (saas)

EventRight - Ticket Sales and Event Booking & Management System - (saas) v6.2 Untouched

No permission to download
@MUR Do you have the latest v6.2.0 bro?

Update: Sorry for asking. Don't need that 'cause you probably lock it with some key for SPECIAL USERS. Let me remind you, uploading resource is not the only way to help Babiato. Babiato gets plenty of resources and there are other ways to help Babiato. Every post, whether it is resource, or a comment helps Babiato to go up on the search engine ranking. Anyway, who am I to teach you? If you think you and your resources are special, then think as you like. We don't care. May be you have downloaded your resource and uploaded here because, I think, once you got that 'TRUSTED UPLOADER' badge, no one will ask you for the proof of purchase. I have seen such 'handy job' of some TRUSTED UPLOADERS here who are breaking the trusts of members like us by using the weakness of the Administration. Yes... some people believe 'Trust' is weakness to take advantage of. Please don't mind, it is just the thinking of my evil mind. ;) Peace!!! 😇

Last edited:
How to null it:

Just open the file lb_helper.php located in
Code:
..\installer\

and just put this after the line #166
Code:
return array('status' => TRUE, 'message' => 'License activated!');

And the same in the line #194 too
Code:

And Voilá! this is nulled easy...

Here is the Nulled version of this too...

HERE IS THE NULLED VERSION 6.2

Attachments

• eventright 6.2.0 nulled.zip
    21 MB · Views: 67
How to null it:

Just open the file lb_helper.php located in
Code:
..\installer\

and just put this after the line #166
Code:

And the same in the line #194 too
Code:

And Voilá! this is nulled easy...

Here is the Nulled version of this too...

HERE IS THE NULLED VERSION 6.2
thanks you so much. i was really looking for this and reading the discussions up there, i was almost giving up. atleast i kept at it till the last post. Keep it up

Reactions: enigmahernandez
hello, thanks for this share, have install it on localhost and got 500 Error! any suggestion?

Attachments

• Ashampoo_Snap_12123h6m24s.png
    Ashampoo_Snap_12123h6m24s.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 6
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock