• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Premium Account on reshare.pm

Hzura

Babiato Lover
Aug 29, 2020
Isekai
Umm hello
as you know, i managing reshare.pm
this is download generator sites for your sites which can protect your original link from any people who want to abuse it example you sending some dog meme run and he bump to wall... if someone want to ruin your files (make your files deleted) they can mass report it as animal abuse and boom, ur files removed.
thats some main reason i create reshare....xD
when u using the sites as "what it's" now, the download page will have 3 ads (1 banner, 2 popup) but for premium we had direct download without any ads at all....

and since i had enough from the sites, i want to share some for you too in form of premium
all you need to do is just write down your username, and i will make your account premium for 1-3 month

i will randomized it with https://pickerwheel.com/tools/random-number-generator/
so yeah that's it...
if you want premium on reshare.pm
just type your username here
and i will added the premium XD

if u asking... why i giving the free premium?
well... soon enough i will adding "download from torrent" and "streaming" system
so i need more feedback since on past i creating feature like streaming with my hand
it had alot of error xD

so yeah i just need some feedback which side error
which side is bugged so i can fix it lol

i think that's it
thanks XD

Last edited:
Umm hello
as you know, i managing reshare.pm
this is download generator sites for your sites which can protect your original link from any people who want to abuse it example you sending some dog meme run and he bump to wall... if someone want to ruin your files (make your files deleted) they can mass report it as animal abuse and boom, ur files removed.
thats some main reason i create reshare....xD
when u using the sites as "what it's" now, the download page will have 3 ads (1 banner, 2 popup) but for premium we had direct download without any ads at all....

and since i had enough from the sites, i want to share some for you too in form of premium
all you need to do is just write down your username, and i will make your account premium for 1-3 month

i will randomized it with https://pickerwheel.com/tools/random-number-generator/
so yeah that's it...
if you want premium on reshare.pm
just type your username here
and i will added the premium XD

if u asking... why i giving the free premium?
well... soon enough i will adding "download from torrent" and "streaming" system
so i need more feedback since on past i creating feature like streaming with my hand
it had alot of error xD

so yeah i just need some feedback which side error
which side is bugged so i can fix it lol

i think that's it
thanks XD
What's script do you use bro?
Here I try using username : alhazil

Reactions: Hzura
Username: Moshe786
BTW your site is not opening. Bad gateway, host error.

Reactions: Hzura
Username: Moshe786
BTW your site is not opening. Bad gateway, host error.
Username not found....
maybe you can try register first bro...
btw thanks but few hour ago... i was fixing some internal script
maybe you visit it when i do system restart
now it's good

Noobex​

3 month premium added

my username : kuttysoft

Thank you advance
2 Month Added

sorry no picture XD somehow if more than 1 people
it's takes time to screenshoot and crop
so i put text only if multiple people come here XD

• Love
Reactions: Gumball
Username not found....
maybe you can try register first bro...
btw thanks but few hour ago... i was fixing some internal script
maybe you visit it when i do system restart
now it's good
Loading good now.
I just registered with same username. moshe786

Thanks for the premium.

Have you planned to support popular filehosts like Rapidgator, Filenext, Nitroflare etc. ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock