• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Porto | Best Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes For WordPress

Porto | Best Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes For WordPress v7.0.10

No permission to download
v6.0.6 Untouched - @NullMaster @TassieNZ

Version 6.0.6 (Mar 04th.2021)

- Updated: WPBakery Page builder plugin to 6.6.0 ( Fixed compatibility issues )
- Updated: Revolution Slider plugin to 6.4.2
- Fixed: Visual Composer 35 compatibility issues
- Fixed: "Show All" not working in Porto products element when using "Sort by" or "Categories filter" option

Attachments

• porto-6.0.6.zip
    14.9 MB · Views: 84
Babak updated Porto | Multipurpose & WooCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

Porto Theme v6.0.6 Nulled

Download Porto v6.0.6 | Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes Nulled Free
Version 6.0.6 (Mar 04th.2021) - Thanks to @NullMaster

- Updated: WPBakery Page builder plugin to 6.6.0 ( Fixed compatibility issues )
- Updated: Revolution Slider plugin to 6.4.2
- Fixed: Visual Composer 35 compatibility issues
- Fixed: "Show All" not working in Porto products element when using "Sort by" or "Categories filter" option

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Syed92 and Babak
Thanks for sharing!! :) However, do not get the Porto Studio to work in Elementor?
Doesn't work without a licence afaik due to API calls to developers server.

Respected Contributors of this thread !
Many many thanks for all the hard work and sharing this.

Best Regards !
Syed

Thanks for adding this update. now I have a question. my theme is nulled. last nulled version. can I update my own site by this source youve added here? or it needs to be nulled again?
🙏 🙏
You need to wait for someone to null it. My upload is just the untouched files straight from Themeforest.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock