• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Polylang Pro - Most Popular Multilingual WordPress Plugin

Polylang Pro - Most Popular Multilingual WordPress Plugin v3.6.1

No permission to download
purity updated Polylang Pro - The Most Popular Multilingual WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Polylang Pro v3.0.1

Download Polylang Pro v3.0.1 – The Most Popular Multilingual Plugin Nulled Free
= v3.0.1 (2021-03-10) =

* Fix media gallery messed when editing a post in the classic editor
* Fix missing script dependency on old WP versions
* Fix CSS conflict with WooCommerce Bookings for WP < 5.6
* Fix conflict resulting in '__' already defined in block-editor.js. #779
* Fix search form removed for some themes. Props Marián Kadaňka. #780
* Fix fatal error with very old versions of Yoast SEO. Props...

Read the rest of this update entry...

purity updated Polylang Pro - The Most Popular Multilingual WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Polylang Pro v3.0.2

Download Polylang Pro v3.0.2 – The Most Popular Multilingual Plugin Nulled Free
= v3.0.2 (2021-03-16) = Thanks To @Jota

* Move hreflang attributes higher in the head section #771
* Fix custom flags not working (introduced in 3.0)
* Fix translation of the confirmation modal when changing the language of a post
* Fix js and css not loaded when Polylang is used as a mu-plugin ((introduced in 3.0))
* Fix support for html5 stylesheet link tags #775
* Fix possible...

Is there an easy way to translate custom fields in Polylang which are missing in the String translation page?

Polylang Pro v3.0.4

Download Polylang Pro v3.0.3 – The Most Popular Multilingual Plugin Nulled Free
= v3.0.3 (2021-03-23) =

* Fix a warning when a language is corrupted in database (term_language missing)
* Fix confirmation modal with WooCommerce and WordPress < 5.6
* Fix an ajax conflict with WooCommerce Tree Table Rate Shipping and HubSpot All-In-One Marketing

Heya
I downloaded and installed this plugin on my site. as it seems it must be nulled, but now when installing, its asking for License Code!!!
please help me and guide me. what should I do and how I can get a License Code for this product? isnt it Nulled?
help please 🙏 🙏 🙏

@Babak

sorry for double posting, but something glazed into my mind. you all come here and download the plugin simply and use it in your website, but it would be better if you all try to post your experiences with this plugin here for others to know more, for a better usage and better future.
anyway, right now is there anyone to solve my problems about this plugin? should I build TWO DIFFERENT HOME PAGES for my website in two different languages for example?
how is the function of this plugin works?
is anyone to tell me more? and shares own experience with me?

Big thanks ✌️ 🙏

sorry for double posting, but something glazed into my mind. you all come here and download the plugin simply and use it in your website, but it would be better if you all try to post your experiences with this plugin here for others to know more, for a better usage and better future.
anyway, right now is there anyone to solve my problems about this plugin? should I build TWO DIFFERENT HOME PAGES for my website in two different languages for example?
how is the function of this plugin works?
is anyone to tell me more? and shares own experience with me?

Big thanks ✌️ 🙏
1.Set defalut language and assign contents it.
2.Add extra language.
3.Go to pages and make copy of pages in all language.
(Use elementor polylang plugin for elementor)
4.Create Different header or footer menu with those language specific page.
5.Add language switcher to menu

Happy translating...

Reactions: ShoShana
Hi guys! Is it possible to automatically translate in Polylang? Please any suggestions!

Hi guys! Is it possible to automatically translate in Polylang? Please any suggestions!
install the lingotek for polylang plugin then register lingotek account to get 100k free characters auto machine translation.

Version 3.0.5 - Released on 08 June 2021​

• Pro: fix original post not assigned to a new translation when the languages sidebar is closed
  • Pro: Attempt to fix zip file corrupted on some installations when exporting string translations
  • Support session cookie with the pll_cookie_expiration filter #835
  • Fix javascript error when a plugin defines its own editor for translated post types #837
  • Fix languages displayed in screen options when editing a term #850
  • Cache: fix post type archive cache not cleared when saving a post #828

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock