• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Polylang Pro - Most Popular Multilingual WordPress Plugin

Polylang Pro - Most Popular Multilingual WordPress Plugin v3.6.1

No permission to download

Polylang Pro 3.4.2 – Multilingual WordPress Plugin​

Changelog​

3.4.2 (2023-05-30)​

• Fix empty languages displayed when Falang data are remaining in the database #1286
  • Fix PHP warning on term_props #1288
  • Fix blog page displayed in the customizer instead of the static front page when changing a setting #1289

1685802111615.png

Attachments

• polylang-pro_v3.4.2.zip
    994.7 KB · Views: 11
My site got errors after installing Polylang Pro 3.4.2. Can someone help me?

Thank you in advance

screenshoot1.png

My site got errors after installing Polylang Pro 3.4.2. Can someone help me?

Thank you in advance

screenshoot1.png
First install Polylang from Wordpress Plugins , then setup setting and later actice PloyLang Pro.
I tested and work.

1685870952424.png

Attachments

• polylang.3.4.2.zip
    576.3 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ

3.4.3 (2023-06-13)​

• Adapt the language filter for `get_pages()` for WP 6.3 #1268
  • Fix static front page displaying latest posts when it is not translated #1295
  • Fix a database error in ANSI mode #1297
  • Fix a database error when accessing posts from another site in multisite #1301

Reactions: Lalo
Babak updated Polylang Pro - Most Popular Multilingual WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Polylang Pro v3.4.3

Download Polylang Pro v3.4.3 – The Most Popular Multilingual Plugin Nulled Free
= v3.2.8 (2022-10-17) =

* Fix PHP warning when a filtered taxonomy has no query var #1124
* Fix SQL error when attempting to get objects without languages and no language exist #1126
* Fix error when term slugs are provided as array in WP_Query #1119, #1132 Props Susanna Häggblom
* Fix a CSS regression in the wizard causing the default language icon to be removed #1137

Read the rest of this update entry...

Wordpress clean install.

Web yakalama_21-7-2023_21367_chatgpt.local.jpeg
Web yakalama_21-7-2023_213743_chatgpt.local.jpeg

HI,

I don't see any issue, you have the same screen as me, it is normal to see: "License keys Deactivated" because it is a nulled version, it must not contact the developer's server for obvious reasons, all the program features are fully functional.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: DATANET
@Babak , Please update to v3.4.4

Code:
3.4.4 (2023-07-18)
Pro: Register a default (empty) value for the \"lang\" param when listing posts and terms in REST API
Pro: Fix categories list refresh when the language of a post is changed in the block editor
Pro: Fix store \"pll/metabox\" is already registered
Add Kirghiz to the predefined list of languages #1308
Fix incorrect flag url when WordPress is installed in a subfolder #1296
Fix wrong home page url in multisite #1300

Babak updated Polylang Pro - Most Popular Multilingual WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Polylang Pro v3.4.4

Download Polylang Pro v3.4.4 – The Most Popular Multilingual Plugin Nulled Free
= v3.4.4 (2023-07-18) =

* Pro: Register a default (empty) value for the "lang" param when listing posts and terms in REST API
* Pro: Fix categories list refresh when the language of a post is changed in the block editor
* Pro: Fix store "pll/metabox" is already registered
* Add Kirghiz to the predefined list of languages #1308
* Fix incorrect flag url when WordPress is installed in a subfolder #1296
* Fix...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock