• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

please does anybody know how to fix this issue, please

Ask yourself
Sorry, I rarely try to be this direct
But isn't that a dumb question?
Can't you read the RED text?
It's even in bold letters
But like seriously, I have done that, (isn't that to delete the installed folder/zip file of the script)? of course, I have done it. But it still shows it. Moreover, it is what I don't understand that am asking! You guys should just help me out pls

But like seriously, I have done that, (isn't that to delete the installed folder/zip file of the script)? of course, I have done it. But it still shows it. Moreover, it is what I don't understand that am asking! You guys should just help me out pls
clear your browser cache also if you are using cloudflare then clear cache there as well
test the URL on a different device or browser

if that doesn't work then you have not correctly removed the install folder

Well you provided an image, and I described what I saw in that image.
As proxybunker said it may have a problem with the cache.
If that did not work, we need more details.
simply providing a picture will not help

Reactions: klavio
clear your browser cache also if you are using cloudflare then clear cache there as well
test the URL on a different device or browser

if that doesn't work then you have not correctly removed the install folder
@Proxybunker : thanks . But i have done it. it's still the same thing

Here is the fill that i deleted. ( in the Trash folder )
2023-12-13 06 15 11.png
You have misunderstood with "install" folder. There have should a folder which named "install" in root. You should delete "install" folder in root

You have misunderstood with "install" folder. There have should a folder which named "install" in root. You should delete "install" folder in root
Do you mean it should be like this? (I have removed the install folder )

Attachments

• root.png
    root.png
    59.4 KB · Views: 14
Do you mean it should be like this? (I have removed the install folder )
well it does say delete the install folder(folder named Install) and youve done that now, so u should be all good right?

well it does say delete the install folder(folder named Install) and youve done that now, so u should be all good right?
not install.png
No, after i deleted it, it does not bring out the install process to install the script again. "this is what it's showing"

Let me allow to give a suggest.
Please just drop this business whatever you want.
I'm not giving this suggestion because you don't know these processes; On the contrary, I'm giving it to you because you haven't bothered to do any research on about it.

Reactions: yayataki
Yes. But am just showing how I did it. If I load it with my normal website's link it still the same thing ( will show error 500)
if you have removed the install folder and you are getting a 500 error then you need to look in the server log files to see if it is showing the error

This is hilarious lol

On a serious note, I'll just compile all their answers lol

Based on the image, the script was successfully installed.
Delete the "install" folder on your root
Clear your site's cache.
Don't go back to https://yoursite.com/install -> because you've already installed the script successfully and deleted this folder in the root.
Have you ever tried going to your site's homepage?

If the error persists, you may want to debug it yourself before giving up.
Try your browser's console, or better yet, activate the script's debug mode if possible. (Check the log files as mentioned above)
Have you double-checked your site/hosting's requirement for this? Have you tried installing it on your localhost first? Google it? Research it. Or just anything to troubleshoot this prior to posting it here.

Reactions: LaBerginha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yiwosin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock