• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Please Asssist! Looking for a plugin can Re-Brand " White Label" For WP!

Lalo

Trusted Seller
Aug 25, 2018
Hello everyone here!
I'm seeking for a plugin that i can use it to Re-Brand " White Label" Wordpress plugins and themes for my clients inside the WP Dashboard!
Just to make sure the clients when they access the dashboard doesn't know what type/name theme or plugins i'm using...

Does any one having such a thing to do? might not a plugin! by coding?

Please assist if you can!

Kind Regards
Moh

You can create separate user profiles for clients which will also be restricted for viewing the plugins you don't want your clients to see. Along with that, your client can have admin privileges too.

You can use plugins like User Role Editor for that

https://babia.to/threads/user-role-editor-pro-wordpress-plugin.2526/

Well, First things first... Thank you for your reply!

I'll give a hint to understand my needs...
I'm looking to build a Full CRM using the plugin "WP ERP" alongside with WooCommerce... etc...
I need the client whatever the position/permission he/she have.. to access to all of these plugins to insert update edit...etc and in the same time the plugins appears with different names.
Example:
If he click on WooCommerce or WP ERP dashboard... I would replace the name of the Plugins to what ever i want! instead of the original brands/names!
Does the provided plugin do such a thing...?

Thank you

I'm looking to build a Full CRM using the plugin "WP ERP" alongside with WooCommerce... etc...
I need the client whatever the position/permission he/she have.. to access to all of these plugins to insert update edit...etc and in the same time the plugins appears with different names.
Example:
If he click on WooCommerce or WP ERP dashboard... I would replace the name of the Plugins to what ever i want! instead of the original brands/names!

Thank you
Maybe this can help you:

Reactions: Lalo

Example:

Thank you
No, this plugin only hides the plugins from specific user roles. For your need, you can always easily change your plugin name, title, and logo by modifying your PHP files.

But if you ever update your plugins they could turn back to their old state so try to take care of that too.

Maybe this can help you:
Thank you... I think this needs really to much work to all the exist plugins! but if this the only way... I would consider it!

Once again, Thank you.

No, this plugin only hides the plugins from specific user roles. For your need, you can always easily change your plugin name, title, and logo by modifying your PHP files.

But if you ever update your plugins they could turn back to their old state so try to take care of that too.
Ahhhh... i thought this would be easier :(...
A question to you... Advise if you have the experience...
I'm looking to build the CRM using the mentioned plugins above and also connect that with a learning plugin, by the end i'll have a full CRM and compatible with the learning managements...
I'm still at the beginning..
Do you have advises! Please consider I'll use WP ERP" alongside with WooCommerce for this,
This's the best results of the plugins i could find!

Ahhhh... i thought this would be easier :(...
A question to you... Advise if you have the experience...
I'm looking to build the CRM using the mentioned plugins above and also connect that with a learning plugin, by the end i'll have a full CRM and compatible with the learning managements...
I'm still at the beginning..
Do you have advises! Please consider I'll use WP ERP" alongside with WooCommerce for this,
This's the best results of the plugins i could find!
I've never used WP ERP before so I can't tell you much about it. The plugin looks promising and you should use it as long as it gives you what you want out of it.

Any more suggestions... Will be gladly accepted...

I've never used WP ERP before so I can't tell you much about it. The plugin looks promising and you should use it as long as it gives you what you want out of it.
Ah okay... I'm testing everything right at this moment... and still digging and searching for the best result i can find!
Looking to build very good CRM using the WP! Hopefully i can achieve that!
Thx

Any more suggestions... Will be gladly accepted...
Don't over complicate things if you don't need to. White labeling might be something that you need at this moment but doing so might cause you a lot of trouble in the future. Just stay honest with your client and your client will understand.

Don't over complicate things if you don't need to. White labeling might be something that you need at this moment but doing so might cause you a lot of trouble in the future. Just stay honest with your client and your client will understand.
Sure I'll be honest! I'm not lying or so! NEVER done it! i mean lying to my clients!
What i'm seeking just white label! which some of existing plugins provide such a thing!
Thanks

Sure I'll be honest! I'm not lying or so! NEVER done it! i mean lying to my clients!
What i'm seeking just white label! which some of existing plugins provide such a thing!
Thanks
Actually, I am looking through google and there is nothing relevant to your situation. The biggest drawback of white labeling is you are going to have to change each plugin, again and again, every time you update your plugins unless you add some extra template in order to do that. And I am not sure how you would do that. I hope you understand. If you need anything else rather than changing plugin names and styles, feel free to ask.

Actually, I am looking through google and there is nothing relevant to your situation. The biggest drawback of white labeling is you are going to have to change each plugin, again and again, every time you update your plugins unless you add some extra template in order to do that. And I am not sure how you would do that. I hope you understand. If you need anything else than changing plugin names and styles feel free to ask.

I'm really thankful for your assist @ELLIO7 !
It's okay! If i couldn't find a way to do it without effecting any plugin... I'll keep everything as it!
Regards to you.

Reactions: ELLIO7
Hello everyone here!
I'm seeking for a plugin that i can use it to Re-Brand " White Label" Wordpress plugins and themes for my clients inside the WP Dashboard!
Just to make sure the clients when they access the dashboard doesn't know what type/name theme or plugins i'm using...

Does any one having such a thing to do? might not a plugin! by coding?

Please assist if you can!

Kind Regards
Moh

Hi
White Label CMS
is very and excellent, loads of options there!
Good Luck!

Use Admin Menu Editor.

Or get a WordPress Admin theme that can edit the admin sidebar menus.

Wow! How did I miss this one! Looks really really promising!
I just gave the demo a try! just wow... close... very close to what exactly i'm looking for :)
I'm grateful to you @RonanTheAccuser
Thanks MAN! 🙏

Ronan: "People of Xandar, the time has come to rejoice and renounce your paltry gods! Your salvation is at hand!"

Starlord: "Ooh, child, things are gonna get easier. Ooh child, things will get brighter. You listen to these words. Ooh child, things are gonna get easier. Ooh child, things'll get brighter. Then bring it down hard! Someday..."

Ronan: "What are you doing?"

Starlord: "Dance-off, bro. Me and you. Gamora... Subtle, taking it back."

Ronan: "What are you doing?"

Starlord: "I'm distracting you, you big turd blossom!"

Ronan: "You're mortal! How..."

Starlord: "You said it yourself, b*tch. We're the Guardians of the Galaxy."

Reactions: BlakenFist and Lalo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock