• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PlayTube - The Ultimate PHP Video CMS & Video Sharing Platforms

PlayTube - The Ultimate PHP Video CMS & Video Sharing Platform V3.1

No permission to download
can someone show me a way to add subtitles feature? it's time consuming to encode each video just to add subtitles

Last edited:
Everyone is having users created out of thin air with this Nulled installation?? Or is it just my hosting account that has the problem?
1687012779709.png
Hello,
you solved this problem if you decide to share in a private message.
Thanks in advance.

I Enable Recaptcha and Two-Factor Settings and solved
Hello.
Thank you for your reply.
Recaptcha is understandable, but not all users will want to bother with two-factor settings.
My solution is to block the user (spammer) by IP address.
With respect.

Hello.
Thank you for your reply.
Recaptcha is understandable, but not all users will want to bother with two-factor settings.
My solution is to block the user (spammer) by IP address.
With respect.
The double authentication factor is only so that the user can enable it, I solved it with Recaptchar in the strict configuration, it is very tedious to be blocking more than 100 IPs every day.
With this, I only have the users who register.
I attach my configuration.

Attachments

• configuration_Os7.png
    configuration_Os7.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Good evening, I have a problem with Playtube, when registering it sends emails to users, but when confirming it, I get a 403 error at the server level. The server works with Alma Linux 9.3 and Plesk. Can anyone help me resolve this error? Thanks

Good evening, I have a problem with Playtube, when registering it sends emails to users, but when confirming it, I get a 403 error at the server level. The server works with Alma Linux 9.3 and Plesk. Can anyone help me resolve this error? Thanks
You must carefully review the application configuration, or perhaps it is permissions problems, remember that there are some folders that must have write permissions.

The double authentication factor is only so that the user can enable it, I solved it with Recaptchar in the strict configuration, it is very tedious to be blocking more than 100 IPs every day.
With this, I only have the users who register.
I attach my configuration.
Hello.
Block more than 100 IP addresses every day? THIS IS 100% A VIRUS OR TROJAN.
Check the script code on virustotal.
Sincerely.

Good afternoon, I have already discovered what is blocking the verification of the user's email is the ModSecurity that I have connected in Each incoming HTTP request and the related response are checked against a set of rules. If the check succeeds, the HTTP request is passed to website content. If the check fails, the event is logged, a notification is sent, and the HTTP response is provided with an error code. if you switch to Detection only
Each incoming HTTP request and the related response are checked against.
However, I am more exposed to intruders, can someone explain to me how to apply exclusions to Playtube to allow email addresses to be checked.
Thank you very much

Friends, please tell me. Is there any way to block a video, for example, due to some kind of violation on the part of the user?

Friends, please tell me. Is there any way to block a video, for example, due to some kind of violation on the part of the user?
Hello, you can only delete the video from the admin panel your/site/admin-cp/manage-videos, block the user by AP here your/site/admin-cp/ban-users.
With respect.

Last edited:
There is an option Settings - Import & Upload Configuration to enable the Review Embed videos function
Review the embeded video by admin before publishing.

Reactions: * webby *
Here's a quick way to block this as an admin only.

themes\youplay\layout\edit-video\content.html

Find line: 182

<div class="pt_vdo_cstm_radio">
<input type="radio" id="privacy3" name="privacy" value="3" <?php echo ($pt->video->privacy == 1 && $pt->video->publication_date > 0) ? 'checked' : '' ?>>
<label for="privacy3">{{LANG scheduled}}</label>
</div>

Put them directly underneath:

<?php if (PT_IsAdmin()) { ?>
<div class="pt_vdo_cstm_radio">
<input type="radio" id="privacy4" name="privacy" value="4" <?php echo ($pt->video->privacy == 4 && $pt->video->publication_date > 0) ? 'checked' : '' ?>>
<label for="privacy4">Blocked</label>
</div>
<?php } ?>

Now if you are an admin you can block this in video editing, the user won't see it:

Thanks! I'm using the Default theme and I don't understand what code to write (( I created a New Language & Key. Found the right place in /themes/default/layout/edit-video/content.html , but it is not the same as in the You play theme. I wrote this code
Code:
<?php if (PT_IsAdmin()) { ?>
<option value="5" <?php echo ($pt->video->privacy == 5 && $pt->video->publication_date > 0) ? 'checked' : '' ?>>{{LANG blocked_video}}
</option>
<?php } ?>
but it didn't work for me ((

If I choose to block the video, it returns "Public" after saving.

Moreover, after the admin blocks the video, the user can make it Public again.🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
There is an option Settings - Import & Upload Configuration to enable the Review Embed videos function
And if several hundred videos are added per day? View each one?))

With this option enabled, videos are published anyway.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock