• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PlayTube - The Ultimate PHP Video CMS & Video Sharing Platforms

PlayTube - The Ultimate PHP Video CMS & Video Sharing Platform V3.1

No permission to download
Hello seniors
After updating to 2.5 version , now when i try to upload videos , in developer mode , there is an error showing " Undefined " and uploading process stopped . But when i saw the upload folder in the cpanel video is uploaded and do not show on homepage.
Please guide me what should i do now.

For those of us who are developing our website, our business, our social network, our identity on the web, it seems like a good idea to create a WhatsApp group for technical support, help, opinions and collaboration among all for PLAYTUBE SCRIPT.

You think???

There are times when we need urgent help, and we can't find it.

greetings to all !!!
Hey guys,

I would apprecaite if any of you could get me this theme.

Thanks in advance!

Sounds good 👍🏻

I don't think only change files.
Carefully re-check playtube.sql on prev ver with 2.2.5 version have some different

The same person deleted the update file
If you don't want to share the script, let someone else update it

Look, it was previously done by a dishonest person who sowed hatred
It deletes files, which is a big mistake
Because the forum's policy does not approve of manipulating the public
If you don't want to share the script, let someone else update it

@Babak @coolrock

when I try to update it gives ERROR 404 the update.php file is missing what to do?

Manual sql update 2.2.4 -> 2.2.5 (after compare playtube.sql in 2 version)

Login your database (easy with phpMyAdmin), select config table, run sql
SQL:
UPDATE `config` SET `value` = '2.2.5' WHERE `config`.`id` = 138;
UPDATE `config` SET `value` = '2.2.5' WHERE `config`.`id` = 167;
UPDATE `config` SET `value` = '2.2.5' WHERE `config`.`id` = 171;
UPDATE `config` SET `name` = 'backblaze_region', `value` = '' WHERE `config`.`id` = 327;
INSERT INTO `config` (`id`, `name`, `value`) VALUES ('328', 'tiktok_import', 'on');
Or you can wait author of code will update new update.php file on new release version

Can anyone confirm if it's working?

1661175387385.png
Are you think okay?

Yes. it's working

Thank you my friends, I will update tomorrow :D

Yes. it's working

TELL ME THE PROCESS BECAUSE I CANNOT DO IT PLEASE

TELL ME THE PROCESS BECAUSE I CANNOT DO IT

sql only for 2.2.4 --> 2.2.5, if you new install, don't use it, please.

I imported the new SQL database from version 2.2.5 but in my administration panel it always puts 2.2.4

you can try with my manual sql

I still can't get past the purchase code.. Tried leaving it empty and inputting text. Just get: - Wrong purchase code.

Any help would be much appreciated :)

1661190476603.png

He realizado lo que has dicho, y me está funcionando... ¿ entiendo que está actualizado correctamente verdad ?

Un Saludo !!!

Hey why I can download only old version without update.php? Can someone help?

If you like my opinion try to get version 2.2.4 nulled and after simply update 2.2.5 hope it helps 😊

Me está funcionando ! , Entiendo que no debo hacer nada más, simplemente esperar el 2.2.6 jajajaja 😂

not bad good job I v made it

Help me!
Download link isn't working :(
Can you please reupload it?

are you getting 403 Forbidden
if so the site has blocked your country
use tor or a vpn

Yeah thank you...what country is available?

It's working thank you :)

usa works fine

Hello seniors
After updating to 2.5 version , now when i try to upload videos , in developer mode , there is an error showing " Undefined " and uploading process stopped . But when i saw the upload folder in the cpanel video is uploaded and do not show on homepage.
Please guide me what should i do now.
For those of us who are developing our website, our business, our social network, our identity on the web, it seems like a good idea to create a WhatsApp group for technical support, help, opinions and collaboration among all for PLAYTUBE SCRIPT.

You think???

greetings to all !!!

Reactions: olalavui

You think???

greetings to all !!!

You think???

greetings to all !!!
or we could even buy the script together (we share expenses) and we have official technical service.

it's a good idea.

Reactions: * webby *
https://chat.whatsapp.com/Kskpo3TCj2QIRFOamNfHiZ

Hola amigos, este es el grupo de WhatsApp: por favor el que se meta en el grupo que esté de acuerdo en estos términos:

1. Respeto y ayuda mutua

2. Compartir gastos

3. Admitir diferentes lenguas

4. Se elegirá al compañero que tenga más experiencia en programación como administrador ( libre ).

Gracias !!!!!

Hello friends, this is the WhatsApp group: please whoever joins the group agrees to these terms:

1. Respect and mutual help

2. Share expenses

3. Support different languages

4. The colleague with the most experience in programming will be chosen as administrator (free).

Thank you !!!!!!

@cedric2020

@NimoCodex

@Proxybunker

@lukas.flexyyy

@festi001

@magiced

@olalavui

@osamaeg

@josh13

Hello friends, this is the WhatsApp group: please whoever joins the group agrees to these terms:

2. Share expenses

4. The colleague with the most experience in programming will be chosen as administrator (free).

Thank you !!!!!!

@cedric2020

@NimoCodex

@Proxybunker

@lukas.flexyyy

@festi001

@magiced

@olalavui

@osamaeg

@josh13
Haha nice I wish I could join the group but I don't have WhatsApp.
Anyway if you want to purchase the script I would really recommend you to do this as soon as possible.

Right now there's an offer for 59$ instead of 99$...
So hurry up XD

If you like my opinion try to get version 2.2.4 nulled and after simply update 2.2.5 hope it helps 😊
exactly. It works perfect. After that run Manual sql update 2.2.4 -> 2.2.5

Login your database (easy with phpMyAdmin), select config table, run sql
SQL:
Code:
UPDATE `config` SET `value` = '2.2.5' WHERE `config`.`id` = 138;
UPDATE `config` SET `value` = '2.2.5' WHERE `config`.`id` = 167;
UPDATE `config` SET `value` = 'off' WHERE `config`.`id` = 171;
UPDATE `config` SET `name` = 'backblaze_region', `value` = '' WHERE `config`.`id` = 327;
INSERT INTO `config` (`id`, `name`, `value`) VALUES ('328', 'tiktok_import', 'on');

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak

2. Share expenses

Thank you !!!!!!

@cedric2020

@NimoCodex

@Proxybunker

@lukas.flexyyy

@festi001

@magiced

@olalavui

@osamaeg

@josh13
Sorry but I’m not interested in joining a WhatsApp group

coolrock updated PlayTube - The Ultimate PHP Video CMS & Video Sharing Platforms with a new update entry:

PlayTube - The Ultimate PHP Video CMS & Video Sharing Platforms - 2.2.6 Untouched

• ADDED the ability to upload media files from admin panel directly to spaces, amazon, wasabi and blackaze.
  • ADDED custom endpoint (domain name) for S3, Spaces, Wasabi and Backblaze (CDN support).
  • ADDED chunk upload system, now the video is being chunked while uploading to small parts.
  • ADDED support for lightspeed.
  • FIXED +2 minor bugs.

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock