• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Pixelpiernyc - Creative Agency and Portolio WordPress Theme

Pixelpiernyc - Creative Agency and Portolio WordPress Theme v1.0

No permission to download

vitoratsoc

Babiato Lover
Aug 12, 2022
São Paulo ~ Brasil
vitoratsoc submitted a new resource:

Pixelpiernyc - Creative Agency and Portolio - Creative Agency and Portolio Free Download

Pixelpiernyc - Creative Agency and Portolio​

"Make good use of it, God bless you!" Vitor Atsoc

a428c24d-ca1d-4899-9d2b-f2aa7ee0842e (1).png

Welcome to PixelPier NYC, The Ultimate Niche WordPress Theme for Creative Agency It is time to create something remarkable with PixelPier NYC, a modern Creative Agency Theme. With this astounding theme, you get to present your portfolio projects in a truly unique and contemporary manner that will set you...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: amit338 and Babak
Tested, it needs to be Nulled in order to work. This can be sent to NullRequest. Content and theme settings don't show up until you enter code.

NULLED​

Go to below url:

wp-content\themes\pixelpiernyc\vamtam\admin\helpers\updatesversion-checker.php

replace the attached file

theme will be pre-activated, if you want you can put anything in the purchase code for example put 123456.

EnJoY My WoRk :cool::cool::cool:

Attachments

• version-checker.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 70

NULLED​

Go to below url:

theme will be pre-activated, if you want you can put anything in the purchase code for example put 123456.

than you very much

NULLED​

Go to below url:

Life saver ❤️ thanks man

NULLED​

Go to below url:

Hello !
Enjoy your work but no update with this nulled version ... lol (new update are out)
But thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock