• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Pixel Manager Pro for WooCommerce

Pixel Manager Pro for WooCommerce v1.34.0

No permission to download
Babak updated Pixel Manager Pro for WooCommerce with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Pixel Manager v1.27.4

Download WooCommerce Pixel Manager v1.27.4 Nulled Free
= v1.27.4 = 18.11.2022

* Tweak: Various UX improvements.
* Tweak: Changed default setting for ads_data_redaction for Google Consent Mode as per Google advice.
* Tweak: Added TikTok EAPI test event code setting.
* Fix: Fixed EAPI data payload.
* Fix: Pass correct hashed values for TikTok EAPI events.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: majidorc

WooCommerce Pixel Manager v1.27.5

Download WooCommerce Pixel Manager v1.27.5 Nulled Free
= v1.27.5 = 23.11.2022

* Tweak: Prioritize order billing info over logged-in user billing info.
* Tweak: If available, also subtract order fees (such as PayPal or Stripe fees) from the subtotal.
* Tweak: Various UX improvements.
* Tweak: Updated documentation links.
* Fix: Fixed order ID output for the TikTok browser pixel.

Reactions: majidorc

WooCommerce Pixel Manager v1.30.3

Download WooCommerce Pixel Manager v1.30.3 Nulled Free
= v1.30.3 = 14.02.2023

* Tweak: Improved the method to check if ACR should be triggered on unpaid order statuses.
* Tweak: Deprecated a PWM filter to add paid order statuses and info to use the WooCommerce internal filter instead.
* Tweak: Improved safety checks for order confirmation page. (Thanks https://github.com/Willianvdv for raising this.)

Any of the version shared here since 1.27.5 are nulled. Here you can find the 1.30.0 correctly nulled
Every version I've tried after 1.27.5 doesn't work for me. No settings for more pixels and says license not activated. This one (v1.30.3) works correclty though. Good job! Appreciate it.

Not sure if this works for me, first time using it.
After activating there is a window asking to enter license number.
It should be like that?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock