• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Pin Taxi - Complete Solution Taxi app

Pin Taxi - Complete Solution Taxi app v2.0

No permission to download
i love the design of the app..
but kindly help it says "something went wrong after registering"....
what might be the solution?

put this file in routes/web.php after first php line.

if(version_compare(PHP_VERSION, '7.2.0', '>=')) {
error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE ^ E_WARNING);
}

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: vrijenaam
put this file in routes/web.php after first php line.

if(version_compare(PHP_VERSION, '7.2.0', '>=')) {
error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE ^ E_WARNING);
}
Thanks once its done.... on the app it will pass the registration process on the app yah..?

PinTaxi application working. It is translated into Spanish to work in my country. On the page you can download the driver and client APP in full operation.

It is true that it has many errors, but with patience and dedication it can be achieved. Version 2.0 doesn't really bring many appreciable changes, but if you read the reviews on codecanyon you can see that it once again has a lot of bugs.

Luckily I didn't buy it (I downloaded it nulled) because I would have lost my money, in the end it took me 2 months to get it ready.

Regards

PinTaxi application working. It is translated into Spanish to work in my country. On the page you can download the driver and client APP in full operation.

It is true that it has many errors, but with patience and dedication it can be achieved. Version 2.0 doesn't really bring many appreciable changes, but if you read the reviews on codecanyon you can see that it once again has a lot of bugs.

Luckily I didn't buy it (I downloaded it nulled) because I would have lost my money, in the end it took me 2 months to get it ready.

Regards
Hello,

How did you translate the administration panel and how did you set Spanish as default language?

thanks

Hello,

How did you translate the administration panel and how did you set Spanish as default language?

thanks
In the resources - lang folder are the files to be translated into the different languages. Many phrases are already translated, but I'll tell you that on many occasions (too many I would say) I found the texts directly placed in the views, which greatly complicated the task.

You can put the default language in the config - app.php folder in the locale section (it's well explained in that file).

In my specific case, I was not interested in being multilingual, so it only appears in Spanish.
Regards

In the resources - lang folder are the files to be translated into the different languages. Many phrases are already translated, but I'll tell you that on many occasions (too many I would say) I found the texts directly placed in the views, which greatly complicated the task.

You can put the default language in the config - app.php folder in the locale section (it's well explained in that file).

In my specific case, I was not interested in being multilingual, so it only appears in Spanish.
Regards
hello,

thanks for the reply.

I have already correctly translated the strings shown in the translation area. where the entire frontend and the Driver and User panels can be translated.

I am now translating the admin panel directly into the code files.

I have been seeing that the panels of: cms - crm - dispatcher - support and account, it would not be necessary to translate or use them since everything can be managed from the administration panel.

I believe that users and drivers can enter from the web in the user and driver panels, without the need for mobile applications.

The problem after translating everything will be the software update in the future.

Cheers

hello,

thanks for the reply.

I have already correctly translated the strings shown in the translation area. where the entire frontend and the Driver and User panels can be translated.

I am now translating the admin panel directly into the code files.

I have been seeing that the panels of: cms - crm - dispatcher - support and account, it would not be necessary to translate or use them since everything can be managed from the administration panel.

I believe that users and drivers can enter from the web in the user and driver panels, without the need for mobile applications.

The problem after translating everything will be the software update in the future.

Cheers
It is clear that the web allows the system to be operated entirely by users and drivers.

But the use of mobile applications is essential in these cases. I managed to get both applications to work and it is very comfortable and easy to use them.

I agree with you that translating the entire admin panel doesn't make sense as it is normally operated by the admin. In my case I only translated the users and drivers area.

On my website https://elpanadeltaxi.com you can download the apps so you can see how they work (you can even install them both on the same phone and it will work as a client and as a driver).

Any questions or help you require here I will be.

Regards
It is clear that the web allows the system to be operated entirely by users and drivers.

But the use of mobile applications is essential in these cases. I managed to get both applications to work and it is very comfortable and easy to use them.

I agree with you that translating the entire admin panel doesn't make sense as it is normally operated by the admin. In my case I only translated the users and drivers area.

On my website https://elpanadeltaxi.com you can download the apps so you can see how they work (you can even install them both on the same phone and it will work as a client and as a driver).

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I have been working on the script. I am in the doubt of using vscode or android studio.

In the future I will answer you through your website, it would be great to exchange info.

Cheers

Regards
Hello Sir,

Can you help? how to change the map to my region on the websites, Also in the App the Default pickup location GPS address is not accurate in text. it gives the name of another location but it pin to my current location.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock