• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PHPTravels - Startup Your Online Travel Agency Today

PHPTravels - Startup Your Online Travel Agency Today v9.0 Untouched

No permission to download
Amadeus APIs are not working on 7.3, do you guys experience the same issue?
i put my api and secret key got it from https://developers.amadeus.com/ .ps( i don't have iata or a compte in real amadeus platforme) but when i try to get infromation for the flight for exemple from country to another country nothing is shown... , i heard the phptravels dev talking about when you get the api of amadeuse you have to contact your supplier (gds) to enable it to have a real time flight
at the first when phptravels integrate the amadeus module(and when someone=agent or costumer make a booking)you have to make it manualy(i mean when he make a booking=status= pending) you got a notification in dashboard = you open your amadeuse platform not the phptravels and you make a booking manualy
in their last update i thing they devlope to make it in phptravels via amadeus module

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2021-07-21 204013.png
    Capture d’écran 2021-07-21 204013.png
    87 KB · Views: 57
i put my api and secret key got it from https://developers.amadeus.com/ .ps( i don't have iata or a compte in real amadeus platforme) but when i try to get infromation for the flight for exemple from country to another country nothing is shown... , i heard the phptravels dev talking about when you get the api of amadeuse you have to contact your supplier (gds) to enable it to have a real time flight
at the first when phptravels integrate the amadeus module(and when someone=agent or costumer make a booking)you have to make it manualy(i mean when he make a booking=status= pending) you got a notification in dashboard = you open your amadeuse platform not the phptravels and you make a booking manualy
in their last update i thing they devlope to make it in phptravels via amadeus module
Thank you very much for the explanation...I guess I'll wait for the next release since phptravels is the only one i could get with GDS APIs integration

Reactions: taosip

phptravels v7.4 with all latest update,ps: but not the complete version(

what is missing
: Rental and Boats Modules in application/modules folder it should contain this 2 modules to be shown in the front Menu, Also those modules
must be in a folder themes/default/views/modules.
so any one have this last pls share to complete the work and everyone benefit.
-for the sql tables for those 2 modules in the back-end everything is OK but to enable them i must have the 2 folders with other sub folders like (standard...)
- for the front in Menu where the Hotels,Flights,Visa,Tours..) some column button are little disorder so we have to work in files like (themes/default/assets/css/ style.css & main.css.
thanks for everyone will collaborate to complete.
How do i update from 7.3 to this 7.4?. Guess its just to overwrite the files in cpanel right?.

Actually how to install this script? I am trying to install it. But it is showing 404 not found page only. And there was no installation documentation. So, I just extracted all files to root. But, noting showing right now.

Actually how to install this script? I am trying to install it. But it is showing 404 not found page only. And there was no installation documentation. So, I just extracted all files to root. But, noting showing right now.
Thanks. I am able to install the script. It's nice script. Does anyone have the latest 7.4?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hyugro
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock