• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PHPTravels - Startup Your Online Travel Agency Today

PHPTravels - Startup Your Online Travel Agency Today v9.0 Untouched

No permission to download
im testing his code but he dont respond some question and i will send for mp and not respod. so we dont know if its 100 nulled the version 9.0

@Babak
can you order this entry? I see many people. confused by so many entries and with so many canceled codes, the millionaire script seems to work but we cannot verify it, you can contact him and we will order this...

everything works fine, here you need to play with scripts
It didn't work properly since I bought it. Not sure what did I do wrong. I was told it was my server being too slow. I had tried in 3 different servers and same problem.

The CMS adds // to each page which is weird. ( https://domain.com//flights) I got around it by changing the base url on the config file but still can't get the site to load. also got all the themes installed but makes not difference. If you have any idea how to get it to work I would appreciate.

Can anyone please tell me the backdoor in php travel 8 version. How do we remove it or in which file is it located?

Can someone solve this problem in Tour after Search and checking details= there is no button For Book Now like the live phptravels web site.
thanks

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 51
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 50
i tried to resolve this issue,but that's what i got ): the sticky panel always shown down the page not at the right side !!can anybody help!!!
copy the file into App/views/tours and replace it.
without forgetting to to download last assets css files .

Attachments

• Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Details.zip
    5 KB · Views: 14
  • assets.zip
    159.4 KB · Views: 13
i tried to resolve this issue,but that's what i got ): the sticky panel always shown down the page not at the right side !!can anybody help!!!
copy the file into App/views/tours and replace it.
without forgetting to to download last assets css files .
Nice work. I’ll look into the css and find how to reposition it. Is the booking logic working ?

I installed the software, but it does not perform queries. I am waiting for the help of our expert friends on how to do this.

Yea I can. Just register with any of the api services on the script and add your api keys. That’s all.
I installed the software without any problems, but I am getting an error in the query, do you have a chance to check it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock