• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PHPTravels - Startup Your Online Travel Agency Today

PHPTravels - Startup Your Online Travel Agency Today v9.0 Untouched

No permission to download
Hi thanks for this. Hey guys just go to the demo site, admin login and get a database backup from there: https://phptravels.net/api/admin/backup
I attach the file for u and i hope it will work. You can import to mysql and add your credentials to config.php file.

Admin URL: https://www.yourdomain.com/admin
Email: [email protected]
Password: demoadmin

This way i have been nulled v6.6 before some years ago!

I will try to null v8 and once is everything ok i will post it here.

Cheers!

Attachments

• backup-on-2021-10-13-00-29-56.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 36
Reactions: Freeman911
i think this version it's hard to work with, i try to run it in a localhost Always showing error can't find api server..
And am working with another method if it works i will post it here

am in progress with the V8 am just busy with my work, i will post what am doing ;) and i call it V7 don't worry about this it's just the database name
when i finish this work in chaa allah i will post it

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2021-10-20 205338.png
    Capture d’écran 2021-10-20 205338.png
    737.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Capture d’écran 2021-10-20 205415.png
    Capture d’écran 2021-10-20 205415.png
    210.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Capture d’écran 2021-10-20 205510.png
    Capture d’écran 2021-10-20 205510.png
    210.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Capture d’écran 2021-10-20 205533.png
    Capture d’écran 2021-10-20 205533.png
    162.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Capture d’écran 2021-10-20 205556.png
    Capture d’écran 2021-10-20 205556.png
    174.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Capture d’écran 2021-10-20 205637.png
    Capture d’écran 2021-10-20 205637.png
    596.6 KB · Views: 36
am in progress with the V8 am just busy with my work, i will post what am doing ;) and i call it V7 don't worry about this it's just the database name
when i finish this work in chaa allah i will post it
Nice. :) Please share if it works. And also let us know if it can be upgraded from previous version.

hello everybody today am gonna show you how to install phptravels V8 in localhost for everyone who want to try it
- first of all download and install xampp V8.0.0 this is the link : https://www.mediafire.com/file/4847enojqo48702/xampp-8.0.0.exe/file

- after that copie and past this file into c:xampp/php or any other folder that you've installed xampp /php/ and past it here replace it(yes) . this is the file https://www.mediafire.com/file/adzc8lgok0fs7cp/php.ini/file

- then creat a database in localhost/phpmyadmin your site name like v8 (it's gonna be localhost/v8)
after that importe this file(database) one by one( because he is biger than 10 mb) i split it into 13 files every file have 1 mb
so you start by last one_DataStructure.sql because it contains structure like Tables follow readme.text then upload the other in the order . https://www.mediafire.com/file/jeais0ldc51jla9/database.rar/file

- then copie the v8 folder into xampp/htdocs/v8
- then open your web browser and write localhost/v8/install the script , if he show error like installation error Please remove file ( CONFIG.PHP ) From root just delete the config.php from the root then install normaly an installation page will apear just follow it's easy
license key= phptravels
domain name= localhost/v8/ with the slash in the end
database name= v8 or what you've call it (NB: don't forget to configure the database in folder :api/config/config.php or let it like he is ( localhost, root,' ',v8)
busness name= any words
database username= root
password= nothing
database host= let it localhost
admin email = [email protected]
admin password= adminpass
then vasy install now
after that a page will apear after the bar progress complet showing u the home page and the admin page
localhost/v8/api

good luck for every one

note:i did not finish the project, i just wanted to explain

Last edited:
V8 installation required the php v8, but my shared hosting is set for v7.3. Any help to change that the requirement from v8 to v7? Thank in advance.

A instalação do V8 exigiu o php v8, mas minha hospedagem compartilhada está definida para v7.3. Alguma ajuda para mudar esse requisito de v8 para v7? Agradeço antecipadamente.
Cpanel - Select PHP Version - Current Php version - Choose Php 8.0 and Set as default

A instalação do V8 exigiu o php v8, mas minha hospedagem compartilhada está definida para v7.3. Alguma ajuda para mudar esse requisito de v8 para v7? Agradeço antecipadamente.
Can u send the v8

Last edited:
update number 4298 it containe 2 folders (application and assets) the first one have the admin modules (the file name is Admin.php) if update it ask you for the license key but not in the localhost)
if you want to update i will give you the modiffied one with no issue i mean (Admin.php) just replace and make update
Thank you so much

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock