• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

phpShort - URL Shortener Platform By lunatio

phpShort - URL Shortener Platform By lunatio v5.1.0

No permission to download
Well @salem0 , I tried it but it's still not working. Do you have anpother idea what can cause a error 500?

When I was installing version 4.7.0, the same problem (ERROR 500) occurred. I contacted my hosting provider and told me it should be the (/public/index.php) file permissions >> 0644. and issue solved.

If the problem still exist, you must contact to your hosting provider.

@reishi
Do you have any solution to this, please?
Users can't receive a verification email after registration and I have troubleshot this with the .env file (While giving the correct SMTP details, and in the admin dashboard (Email). I also tried configuring the cron job thinking it's causing the email automation not to work but still doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated.

@reishi
Users can't receive a verification email after registration and I have troubleshot this with the .env file (While giving the correct SMTP details, and in the admin dashboard (Email). I also tried configuring the cron job thinking it's causing the email automation not to work but still doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated.
Which SMTP service are you using? It's working for me with Mailgun, I had some issues with SendGrid. Also, check the junk folder most of the emails coming from phpShort ends up in the spam folder.

Reactions: YusEx
@reishi
Maybe you can ask your hosting provider whether the server’s email sending function is enabled. Even if you use a third-party SMTP, you need to use the server to open the port to complete it. This is just my suggestion.

Reactions: YusEx
@salem0 @lukas.flexyyy and @LucaBlight and more about error500:
please edit your .env , change debug to true and check again!
At this point, the page should tell you what went wrong. Please provide useful information, not just a 500 error.
im not a support , im not a php guru and my knowledge is limited , pitiful little...

Reactions: phpCore
reishi updated phpShort - URL Shortener Platform By lunatio with a new update entry:

v4.9.0 untouched

4.9.0 — 30 December 2022
  • Added basic stats for the Links created by Guest Users
  • Added the Plan features under the User Plan section
  • Added translation ability for the Announcements content
  • Improved the cron jobs system (updated command parameter to prevent file creation on some servers)
  • Improved the unique Link alias generator functionality (increases one character if the alias already exists)
  • Updated all the dependencies to their latest versions
  • Fixed being able...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock