• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PGS woo API (3.2.3) Nulled Version 100% Working With Ciyashop 4.5.

Please guys, who has compiled the ios version app successfully ?

I'm having issues compiling the ios version on xcode 12 latest version:)

I Purchased from Someone If You Have Any Issue Please Let Me Know In reply Section.

i have the latest version also but it is tricky to update the older 3.1.2. To update the plugin follow these steps.

1. Install Older Plugin To Wordpress And Setup Everything.
2. After Setup Complete Deactivate The Plugin.
3. Then Upload New plugin To Your Hosting File Manager And Replace It With Old Plugin Folder.
4. Now Activate The Plugin In Wordpress And Enjoy.

PGS OLD Plugin-
pgs-woo-api.zip

pgs-woo-api New.zip

ciyashop 4.5.zip

Please bro, do you have the ios source code? I have one but I'm having issues compiling it on xcode 12

Thanks.
I have installed and configured and developed the app. But there is an issue. The signup process is not working. It is showing no error. just not working the signup. all other things are ok. Please help.

Thanks.
I have installed and configured and developed the app. But there is an issue. The signup process is not working. It is showing no error. just not working the signup. all other things are ok. Please help.
change firebase key and facebook key in apps config file.

Please is anyone with CiyaShop Native iOS Application based on WooCommerce VERSION 4.8 ? I really need it urgently

I'm having the following problem uploading version 4.6 on Appstore:
We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, "App Name" 1.0 (5.0). Please correct the following issues, then upload again.

ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage - New apps that use UIWebView are no longer accepted. Instead, use WKWebView for improved security and reliability. Learn more
(https://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/uiwebview).

Or if you can sought out the problem above for me, I'll be very grateful

Thanks in Advance

Reactions: bashqan
Thank you for the plugin but kindly if anyone can help me with the import data samples will be so much great full.
the default demo sample data.
thank you all in advance.

pgs-woo-api.zip Licence key required .

Pls provide the nulled one ..

hi, thanks for this. I was able to make it work and compile latest android source but home page is empty. I guess its because the source code from its original thread is too new? I didnt try your 4.5v yet

hi, thanks for this. I was able to make it work and compile latest android source but home page is empty. I guess its because the source code from its original thread is too new? I didnt try your 4.5v yet
the original latest is 23 march. work well. pgs woo api 4.2.0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaGangsta
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock