• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Permalink Manager Pro - Best Wordpress Permalinks Plugin

Permalink Manager Pro - Best Wordpress Permalink Plugins v2.4.3.2

No permission to download
Grabbed main download, will take look at it Sunday (tomorrow) 👍
Quick check in sandbox and you get plugin message too, so two things to alter tomorrow
Please paste the licence key to access all Permalink Manager Pro updates & features on this page.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Permalink Manager Pro - Best Wordpress Permalinks Plugin with a new update entry:

Permalink Manager Pro v2.2.18

Download Permalink Manager Pro v2.2.18 Nulled Free
= v2.2.18 (May 18, 2022) =

* Fix - The "permalink_manager_filter_permastructure" filter can now also be used before the "Permastructure" settings are saved in the database
* Enhancement - Improved support for RankMath breadcrumbs
* Dev - License notification function has been improved (Permalink Manager Pro)
* Dev - Additional minor improvements in code

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: bobsmith
Hi bro, I see a message at the Plugin admin page. Is this important?
Please paste the licence key to access all Permalink Manager Pro updates & features on this page.

As in other post main download is working fine for me.

Untitled.png
Untitled1.png
(licence key removed in pic above as open to public here)

Reactions: hellearth

Untitled.png
Untitled1.png

Hi bro, thanks for the response,...

I don't know what's going on. I accidentally disabled the plugin to test another plugin. When I reactivate it, I don't see the message anymore :D

2.2.19.2 (July 8, 2022)​

• Fix - JS conflict fixed ("Cannot read properties of null (reading 'isSavingMetaBoxes')")

Babak updated Permalink Manager Pro - Best Wordpress Permalinks Plugin with a new update entry:

Permalink Manager Pro v2.2.19.3

Download Permalink Manager Pro v2.2.19.3 Nulled Free
= v2.2.19.3 (August 11, 2022) =

* Dev - New filter added - 'permalink_manager_pre_sanitize_title'
* Fix - The old slugs are saved in the '_wp_old_slug' meta key even if the native slugs are changed in the URI Editor in the Gutenberg mode.
* Fix - Extra security check in the "Debug" section to prevent unauthorized users (CSRF) from removing the plugin's data.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Untitled.png
Untitled1.png
The same issue was for me with the main download. Please check permalink-manager.php (there is no secret key for now) and permalink-manager-pro-functions.php (there is no validation check bypass for now) and fix, please :)

Thank you very much for this useful plugin, I have been looking for it for a long time.
The latest version(2.2.19.3) works without any problems.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock