• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Perfex Shop - Sell your Products with Inventory Management (E-commerce module)

Perfex Shop - Sell your Products with Inventory Management (E-commerce module) 1.2.4 (Untouched)

No permission to download
Hi there, i don't know how can i do this, maybe some one can help me please.

I tried with many addons but non of them shows the product image in the pdf file.

What i need is:

1.- When uploading a product / article, i can upload its image.

2.- When making the estimate form, make this image appears in the final pdf that it's sent to the client. of course in every product

Is this possible? :)

I hope so, thank you so much

EXAMPLE1.png

EXAMPLE2.png

Hi there, i don't know how can i do this, maybe some one can help me please.

I tried with many addons but non of them shows the product image in the pdf file.

What i need is:

1.- When uploading a product / article, i can upload its image.

2.- When making the estimate form, make this image appears in the final pdf that it's sent to the client. of course in every product

Is this possible? :)

I hope so, thank you so much

EXAMPLE1.png

EXAMPLE2.png

First of all.. 10/10 Paintskills 😉

It's possible, but u have to do some "adjustments" in some *.php files. Like u have to define the product image and create a new shortcode.. Simple solution... Or u rebuild the invoice.php, client_invoice.php, create_invoice.php so on and save them with the prefix my_ (example: my_invoice.php) in the same folders. The System priority for my_ files is by default higher than the "normal" files..

For better explanation check here

Greetings

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
Hi can someone kindly update to version Version 1.1.0c pls?
@xpresotw @Babak

Version 1.1.0c

-Direct add-to-cart links were added. If user hits the specific URL pattern: https://yourdomain.com/products/client/my_cart?id[]=1 product with ID 1 will be added to his cart. Upon multiple visits, quantity gets increased.
-Upon a new user visit at a direct add-to-cart link, user will be redirected to the cart, after a successful registration or log-in.

Version 1.1.0b

-Fix: change of quantity is now working fine during initial checkout.

Version 1.1.0

-New feature added: Digital products can now be sold with unlimited quantity
-New feature added: Flat cost shipping for non-recurring products with VAT support
-Italian translation added

Version 1.0d

-Added Point Of Sale feature - POS, you can now add a new order from the backend
-Added module's options in permissions section, so admins can restrict its access

Version 1.0c

-Taxes are now visible in the frontend
-Fixed errorlog warning for cases of a product with no taxes
-Fixed uploads folder potential issue - Thanks to MSTdev
-Dutch translation added - Thanks to Mark Metroid

Version 1.0b

-Added support for recurring invoices
-Added tax option at price

Version 1.0a

-Fixed cart redirect time issue
-Fixed blank cart issue

Version 1.0

-Initial version, fully compatible with the latest version of Perfex CRM

Hi can someone kindly update to version Version 1.1.0c pls?
@xpresotw @Babak

Version 1.1.0c

-Direct add-to-cart links were added. If user hits the specific URL pattern: https://yourdomain.com/products/client/my_cart?id[]=1 product with ID 1 will be added to his cart. Upon multiple visits, quantity gets increased.
-Upon a new user visit at a direct add-to-cart link, user will be redirected to the cart, after a successful registration or log-in.

Version 1.1.0b

Version 1.1.0

-New feature added: Flat cost shipping for non-recurring products with VAT support

Version 1.0d

-Added Point Of Sale feature - POS, you can now add a new order from the backend
-Added module's options in permissions section, so admins can restrict its access

Version 1.0c

-Taxes are now visible in the frontend
-Fixed errorlog warning for cases of a product with no taxes
-Fixed uploads folder potential issue - Thanks to MSTdev
-Dutch translation added - Thanks to Mark Metroid

Version 1.0b

-Added support for recurring invoices
-Added tax option at price

Version 1.0a

-Fixed cart redirect time issue
-Fixed blank cart issue

Version 1.0

-Initial version, fully compatible with the latest version of Perfex CRM
@xpresotw check please

I think you can upload it and link it here. We will null it and @xpresotw will pick it and update resource accordingly.
Unless there's an alternative.

U dont need to null a perfex Module ! 🤣 Unless theres not a callback to license respond Services or others and since this modules are not stand alone Scripts its not nessesary...Just a hint..merry Xmas. I will upload it when im back @home...in 3-4 days.✌️

U dont need to null a perfex Module ! 🤣 Unless theres not a callback to license respond Services or others and since this modules are not stand alone Scripts its not nessesary...Just a hint..merry Xmas. I will upload it when im back @home...in 3-4 days.✌
Hahahahaha...
Oooh OK...
I didn't know that..
Always thought some of them needed license while others didn't.
My Bad...
LoL
:)

Perfex Shop eCommerce Module for Perfex CRM

Pls @Babak merge it as updated ressource ✌️

Version:

Version 1.1.0c

Versions included since last update:

Version 1.1.0b

Version 1.1.0

Attachments

• codecanyon-perfex-shop-ecommerce-module-for-perfex-crm-products-services.zip
    722.7 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Reactions: shaunp and root404
what if i have clients with diferent currencies? how to set up the price in USD and EUR for example in a retail "products" have this option... but if use the Perfex Shop, don't have this

Last edited:
what if i have clients with diferent currencies? how to set up the price in USD and EUR for example in a retail "products" have this option... but if use the Perfex Shop, don't have this

You can set up the currency for each customer/client separately in Clients->Profile->Currency.

You can set up the currency for each customer/client separately in Clients->Profile->Currency.

in Perfex Shop, only can add product with price... can't select currency (in perfex shop) to automaticaly display wit clients-profile-currency setting

xpresotw updated Perfex Shop - Sell your Products with Inventory Management (E-commerce module) with a new update entry:

Perfex Shop v1.1.0

Download Perfex Shop v1.1.0 - Sell your Products with Inventory Management (E-commerce module) Nulled Free
v1.1.0 - Thanks To @olivia89

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock