• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PDF Customizer module for Perfex CRM

PDF Customizer module for Perfex CRM v1.1.2

No permission to download

uasport

Apr 5, 2020
uasport submitted a new resource:

PDF Customizer module for Perfex CRM - Untouched - untouched

Brief description​

Introducing the PDF Customizer for Perfex CRM, a module that will help you customize Proposals, Estimates, Invoices, Credit Notes, Payments and Contracts’ PDFs sent to your customers!

This module fulfills the long-awaited need for comprehensive customization of PDFs, offering unparalleled flexibility in tailoring your Proposals, Estimates, Invoices, Credit Notes, and Contracts.

Revolutionize the way you present your business with our PDF...

Read more about this resource...

Here is the null of the module

I didn't get to test it completely, I have little time available. But it appears to be working fine

Feel free to test it and let me know if there are any bugs or anything similar

Attachments

• PDF Customizer module for Perfex CRM v1.1.2 Nulled by LostKorean.zip
    787.7 KB · Views: 158

I didn't get to test it completely, I have little time available. But it appears to be working fine

Looks great, just couldn't use it with the saas module. When I assign it to a client, the pdf module doesn't show :) i guess i couldn’t do it. But overall it works great

Looks great, just couldn't use it with the saas module. When I assign it to a client, the pdf module doesn't show :) i guess i couldn’t do it. But overall it works great
Do you have the saas module?

It worked perfectly, thanks for sharing

Reactions: LostKorean
You need to run Сron. Alternatively, the client can manually launch it from their settings and it will appear in the menu.

• Love
Reactions: Flipper
I created a code myself, I can share it if anyone wants. It appears in the role and you can hide/show it from anyone who wants.

• Love
Reactions: Flipper
Looks great, just couldn't use it with the saas module. When I assign it to a client, the pdf module doesn't show :) i guess i couldn’t do it. But overall it
They are using thier own templates in their module folder e.g custom invoicepdf.php etc. You may have to do your customization from there. The module is not able to override the perfex template ie invoicepdf.php template. I did some of tweaking to get it working.

Last edited:
Hi thank's for sharing but i have problem, after upload i have error 500 and can't activate the modul
what did i need to to please? Thank you

Provide some details so people can help you!
Server type? Hosted or localhost? PHP version? Security or PHP extensions?

Hi thank's for sharing but i have problem, after upload i have error 500 and can't activate the modul
what did i need to to please? Thank you

@phlovy What was the solution for getting this to work with SAAS module for Perfex?
Would you please share the SAAS and non-SAAS versions of the module?
Which SAAS extension were you using?
Cheers!

They are using thier own templates in their module folder e.g custom invoicepdf.php etc. You may have to do your customization from there. The module is not able to override the perfex template ie invoicepdf.php template. I did some of tweaking to get it working.

@uasport Come on mate! Please share it. :p

I created a code myself, I can share it if anyone wants. It appears in the role and you can hide/show it from anyone who wants.

Last edited:
PDF CUSTOMIZER MODULE | HOW TO FIX MISSING MENU ENTRIES

Option One:
- Manually launch Perfex CRON task (Click Setup > Settings > CRON Job > 'Run CRON Manually'): https://______/admin/misc/run_cron_manually
- Once run, PDF Customiser will appear in the admin menu AND when assigned to a client.

Option Two:
- Open up your web host control panel (eg. cPanel).
- Add CRON job: wget -q -O- https://______/cron/index
- Then all admin and client menus will be updated.

Thanks for the help @fastmaker :)

? Getting a White Page? Try switching from PHP v8.x to PHP v7.4.

Download: PDF Customizer v1.1.2 Nulled by LostKorean

Last edited:
It is also handy to enable debug mode and share error codes so we can point to the right direction.

Hi sorry

Here is more detail about error i get in development mode

An uncaught Exception was encountered​

Type: TypeError

Message: call_user_func(): Argument #1 ($callback) must be a valid callback, class "\modules\custom_pdf\core\Apiinit" not found

Filename: /tmp/phpJOwiPw

Line Number: 9

Backtrace:

File: /application/config/my_hooks.php
Line: 7
Function: include

File: /tmp/phpryrJzP
Line: 1
Function: sprintsf

File: /modules/custom_pdf/install.php
Line: 5

File: /modules/custom_pdf/custom_pdf.php
Line: 18
Function: require_once

File: /application/libraries/App_modules.php
Line: 81
Function: include_once

File: /application/controllers/admin/Mods.php
Line: 28
Function: activate

File: /index.php
Line: 319

Hi sorry

Here is more detail about error i get in development mode

An uncaught Exception was encountered​

Type: TypeError

Message: call_user_func(): Argument #1 ($callback) must be a valid callback, class "\modules\custom_pdf\core\Apiinit" not found

Filename: /tmp/phpJOwiPw

Line Number: 9

Backtrace:

File: /tmp/phpryrJzP
Line: 1

File: /modules/custom_pdf/install.php
Line: 5

File: /modules/custom_pdf/custom_pdf.php
Line: 18

File: /application/libraries/App_modules.php
Line: 81
Function: include_once

File: /application/controllers/admin/Mods.php
Line: 28
Function: activate

File: /index.php
Line: 319
i am using PHP 8.0.25 and it is working perfectly

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock