• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OxyProps - Modern CSS Framework For Building Your WordPress Site.

OxyProps - Modern CSS Framework For Building Your WordPress Site. v1.12.0

No permission to download
Chill, i don't call you brother, i just told you, sorry to ask period

Thanks @nordie
How is your experience with OxyProps?
Did you tried ACSS, and what is your feedback compared to Oxy?

Thanks @nordie
How is your experience with OxyProps?
Did you tried ACSS, and what is your feedback compared to Oxy?
I am testing it at the moment and so fa so good its really intuitive
i have tried ACSS but ... i am in a but of a struggle whether i can work with his attitude the way he thinks is in his opinion the only way

Reactions: Lalo
I am testing it at the moment and so fa so good its really intuitive
i have tried ACSS but ... i am in a but of a struggle whether i can work with his attitude the way he thinks is in his opinion the only way
Good! Oxyprops dev is friendly and kind, and he handles the update progress well.

I see your point about Kevin. Totally understood.

Will give Oxyprops soon a good look, Thank you for providing it here.

Oxyprops 1.11.0
my first try :D

Attachments

• oxyprops_nulled.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 42
Thanks but the Structure Panel or class context menus don't appear to work with this version. Not sure if it's the file or there is a bug in 1.11.2 as 1.11.0 worked fine.

I assume it is a bug because I have only edited the license conenction - maybe they changed the option for the context menu and needs to be enabled?

I assume it is a bug because I have only edited the license conenction - maybe they changed the option for the context menu and needs to be enabled?
I have made sure it's enabled in the settings and also did everything to make sure the clipboard is available so that copy and paste works... it works fine with the 1.11.0 version, does the new version work for you? Probably is a bug with this new version hopefully it will be fixed soon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock