• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen v4.8.1

No permission to download
Hi @locomotii

Thank you for your reply, If you confirm to install oxy ninja I will setup a fresh server for you on digital ocean I will also install hydrogen pack and oxygen... Then I will share with you the wordpress admin login password... you can change the password if you want and then export yourself... the oxy ninja core classes othewise.... if you want me to do it I can do it as well... and export as design sets which we can share here... let me know if you confirm.

I hope you are serious and do own an original purchased license for oxy ninja since it needs api key to download the selectors...I don't want to waste my time and yours let me know if you own the original license of oxy ninja and we can move forward... Thanks...

Go ahead. All green here.
Pass me the credentials after you've done setup the server. I'll install my OxyNinja license key and API.

• Love
Reactions: blow and rferri
Go ahead. All green here.
Pass me the credentials after you've done setup the server. I'll install my OxyNinja license key and API.
hey @locomotii,

DONE! Server setup, Oxygen Install and Hydrogen Pack installed...

I am sending credentials for WordPress in private msg. Install Oxy Ninja Import the classes and then I will try n export all the classes... as design set... Let me know when you've installed Oxy Ninja... Thanks...

Reactions: K1RA
I think the recent update has a bug.
It can't properly show the pulled content while using a rss aggregator.
It just shows the title, featured image and a part of the pulled content.

Can you check it out?

With regards.

* Edit: I have checked it on a blank website and it was working smoothly, so it seems I have changed something and that problem happened. Thank you for the great share!

* Edit 2: found the source of problem, you have to use blank, if not you'll find the same problem as me.

Last edited:
Reactions: smalok
Hi All,

Thanks to @locomotii for helping with original OxyNinja Version 3.4.0 license and to make this upload possible.

This enables us to use all the OxyNinja Core Classes and Stylesheets. Simply follow below steps to install the classes. No need to install OxyNinja Plugin to make this work.

1. Download the OxyNinja-Version 3.4.0-export-import.zip (Please note this is not a plugin do not upload it via plugins)

2. Inside OxyNinja-Version 3.4.0-export-import.zip file you will find a text file OxyNinja-Version 3.4.0-export-import.txt. Open it and copy all code written inside.

3. Open your WordPress installation, Go to oxygen Export & Import. You will see two boxes 1st to Export, 2nd to Import. Simply paste the code you copied from the txt file I provided and click save.

4. Done you have the OxyNinja Core stylesheets and selectors.

5. You can see them inside oxygen builder any template or page by going to manage selectors.

6. To apply a selector simply use OxyNinja-Core-Cheat-Sheet.pdf I included in the zip file. For example Add Section > Div then add c-card-dark will apply the class.

Enjoy don't forget to give a LIKE and again special thanks to @locomotii :)

Some Proof of things working.

1624104400329.png

1624104357235.png

1624104318681.png

Attachments

• OxyNinja-Version 3.4.0-export-import.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 143
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock