• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen v4.8.1

No permission to download
I understand the concepts behind Oxygen and I think it is promising enough that I bought an agency license. Yet, I don't feel comfortable with everything residing in the database, especially when handing over to a customer or building on a customers hosting where I'm not on top of the technical side of things.

Does anyone know if there's a solution yet to somehow "generate" a theme from a build with Oxygen?

I think along the lines of Pinegrow, where a real theme with all templates is generated on export. This would be super awesome, as we could i.e. build on a local instance and deliver just the export as a theme to our clients sites. It would also solve the issues with 3rd party plugins in need for a theme.

Or how you you approach this? What are your experiences so far?

Reactions: midtone
Hi all, I am in need of Oxy Ninja classes... only... After reading several posts I came to know the only possible way to do it is having someone manually export all the classes to a oxygen design set something like that and then we can all use it... I offer my webserver to be used for such case if anyone is having oxy ninja and would like to export classes himself or would like me to export classes as design set which I can share here. Please contact me. Thank you.

For example I can setup a wordpress installation and someone can install oxygen and oxy ninja on that... change password whatever... then export classes copy paste using hydrogen may be and then share with all...

I understand the concepts behind Oxygen and I think it is promising enough that I bought an agency license. Yet, I don't feel comfortable with everything residing in the database, especially when handing over to a customer or building on a customers hosting where I'm not on top of the technical side of things.

Does anyone know if there's a solution yet to somehow "generate" a theme from a build with Oxygen?

I think along the lines of Pinegrow, where a real theme with all templates is generated on export. This would be super awesome, as we could i.e. build on a local instance and deliver just the export as a theme to our clients sites. It would also solve the issues with 3rd party plugins in need for a theme.

Or how you you approach this? What are your experiences so far?

Have you look into OxyRealm Asura Connector?

Reactions: shewhoremains
Hi all, I am in need of Oxy Ninja classes... only... After reading several posts I came to know the only possible way to do it is having someone manually export all the classes to a oxygen design set something like that and then we can all use it... I offer my webserver to be used for such case if anyone is having oxy ninja and would like to export classes himself or would like me to export classes as design set which I can share here. Please contact me. Thank you.

For example I can setup a wordpress installation and someone can install oxygen and oxy ninja on that... change password whatever... then export classes copy paste using hydrogen may be and then share with all...

I can install my original license of OxyNinja for it.
Let me know how I can help.

Also, I need someone to guide me on how to export the design sets or use the set on another site.

Unfortunately, posting duplicates actually slows it down, at least from my point of view! It pisses me off that people can't be patient, so goes to the bottom of my list!

In general nullers have good eyesight and will have seen the first post. However, we are all busy. I have 18 items on my nulling list right now, including two that are driving me just a touch insane!

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: smalok and midtone
Unfortunately, posting duplicates actually slows it down, at least from my point of view! It pisses me off that people can't be patient, so goes to the bottom of my list!

In general nullers have good eyesight and will have seen the first post. However, we are all busy. I have 18 items on my nulling list right now, including two that are driving me just a touch insane!

TassieNZ :)
Thanks and noted. BTW I understand everyone is busy like we are busy too, just wanna find ways to make thing goes fast as time is precious. No patience and wanna be effective is different :)

Just pointed out the fact that we're afraid of being ignored because so many threads from a long time ago still no response. Thank you for your effort, it's okay to go to the bottom of your list, it's not only me waiting. Bye

Last edited:
LOL Too late now, so leave it. Already pissed me off so can't take that back!!! 🤣

• Love
Reactions: Medw1311
Have you look into OxyRealm Asura Connector?
That's really interesting! Thanks for the link. That could be useful, as I tend to charge for my work based on usage and/or profit share whenever possible. A licensing system would really help in that regard.

And then there are the full-buyout clients. Right now I'm having a discussion where the customers in-house developer put a big no-go on Oxygen for the exact reason, that Oxygen circumvents the classical approach with theming. For one he wants a child-theme to work with and second he sees incompatibility issues down the road with 3rd-party adding that rely on traditional themes.

I was hoping that there is already some tool that generates "static" theme files from an Oxygen build.

I can install my original license of OxyNinja for it.
Let me know how I can help.

Also, I need someone to guide me on how to export the design sets or use the set on another site.
Hi @locomotii

Thank you for your reply, If you confirm to install oxy ninja I will setup a fresh server for you on digital ocean I will also install hydrogen pack and oxygen... Then I will share with you the wordpress admin login password... you can change the password if you want and then export yourself... the oxy ninja core classes othewise.... if you want me to do it I can do it as well... and export as design sets which we can share here... let me know if you confirm.

I hope you are serious and do own an original purchased license for oxy ninja since it needs api key to download the selectors...I don't want to waste my time and yours let me know if you own the original license of oxy ninja and we can move forward... Thanks...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: blow
Hi @locomotii

Thank you for your reply, If you confirm to install oxy ninja I will setup a fresh server for you on digital ocean I will also install hydrogen pack and oxygen... Then I will share with you the wordpress admin login password... you can change the password if you want and then export yourself... the oxy ninja core classes othewise.... if you want me to do it I can do it as well... and export as design sets which we can share here... let me know if you confirm.

I hope you are serious and do own an original purchased license for oxy ninja since it needs api key to download the selectors...I don't want to waste my time and yours let me know if you own the original license of oxy ninja and we can move forward... Thanks...
if you need help for low labor I would be happy to help!

if you need help for low labor I would be happy to help!
The only help I need is for free and for now its only someone who could help install an original oxy ninja core classes make a design set out of it and share the design set site key here in the forum so everyone can benefit.

From my side I can provide my server and give wordpress admin user and password... If the oxy ninja core license owner wants to do this himself He/She is most welcome or if they want me to do it I can do it and export design set with all the classes here... Later they can uninstall the original license plugin I will destroy the server and share the design set key here in the forum so everyone can benefit...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock