• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen v4.8.1

No permission to download
Thanks, @MoistCheddar - here I've nulled Oxy Toolbox 1.4.9 that you've provided.

They've added emmet into code editor!

Changelog 1.4.9 (March 24, 2021)

• [Emmet] Added a new module for writing HTML and CSS faster in code areas using Emmet, https://emmet.io/.
  • [Editor Tweaks] Added a sub option under “Copy Selector” to include # or . in the copied selector.
  • [Conditions] Added “Is Blog” condition.
  • [Navigator] Fixed links to edit Fluent Forms’ forms.
  • [Editor Tweaks] Fixed a few overlapping issues with the “Expanded Select Box Options” option.
  • [Conditions] Fixed HTTP Referrer condition from returning false i.e., not outputting when there is no referrer.

Last edited:
hey guys, does anyone know why oxygen builder doesn't work responsively? I made the presentation page and when I wanted to see how it aligns on the mobile version, it's a disaster. I have a space on the right that I can't get out. Is it because I'm using the nulled version? Does anyone else have this problem?

hey guys, does anyone know why oxygen builder doesn't work responsively? I made the presentation page and when I wanted to see how it aligns on the mobile version, it's a disaster. I have a space on the right that I can't get out. Is it because I'm using the nulled version? Does anyone else have this problem?
It's because you don't know basic concepts of web development, you can learn some of them here:

Reactions: Pixelate

This might be the case of overflow. You must have an animation that is out of view. (quicktip: overflow: none)

Here are one of the solutions.
Go to their official group and search or ask there. Someone might have the same problem as you.

As @Prometheus said, it helps if you know basic concept of webdev. Oxygen can become a steep learning curve if you dont have basic html & css. It's not the same as pick a template and change the data as for Elementor or other theme builder.

It's because you don't know basic concepts of web development, you can learn some of them here:

I installed a template from the ones offered without making any changes. For all templates the same result. It's not that I don't know how to code. I thought maybe it's because of the nulled

I installed a template from the ones offered without making any changes. For all templates the same result. It's not that I don't know how to code. I thought maybe it's because of the nulled

Is it the template from the official Oxygens Library?
Do you add animations for them?

Anyone else get this critical issue, in Tools -> Site Health:

Untitled-3.png

Iv'e deactivated all pluggins & reactivated them one by one and it was Oxygen making it happen.
Im using v3.7.1 & i tried 3.7.0 it's still there. Also tried it on a new install & it's the same.

Anyone else get this?

Anyone else get this critical issue, in Tools -> Site Health:

Untitled-3.png

Iv'e deactivated all pluggins & reactivated them one by one and it was Oxygen making it happen.
Im using v3.7.1 & i tried 3.7.0 it's still there. Also tried it on a new install & it's the same.

Anyone else get this?

try installing Really Simple SSL plugin. I think this should work.

Reactions: Pixelate
Im not using Really Simple SSL plugin, i added the SSL in the cpannel.
Also to the wordpress admin settings. All looks & works good, its saying in green Auto SSL Domain Validated.

Can someone who uses oxygen check their dashboard & see if its there for you?

Also to the wordpress admin settings. All looks & works good, its saying in green Auto SSL Domain Validated.

The error has nothing to do with Oxygen builder. Your site health status is WP related. Even though I have SSL setup in my Cpanel, I use One Click SSL plugin that confirms I have SSL setup or not.

Reactions: midtone

none of my Oxygen installs have this warning. try a SSL checker plugin to confirm validation. It could be one or more of your pages are not SSL valid

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkdigital.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock