• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen v4.8.1

No permission to download
I just found this if anyone's interested: https://www.altmann.de/en/tag/oxygen-en/

Matthias has made some useful free code snippits to use with oxygen. (y)

Oxygen Colors in Gutenberg

Oxygen Rename Global Colors

Edit Oxygen Stylesheets Outside Builder

Oxygen Template Usage

Oxygen Page Width in Gutenberg Editor

Integrate Custom Fonts into Oxygen

Last edited:
Oxy Ultimate Woo v1.1.19.1
Babak, do you know if it's possible to null oxyninja, I'm in search of this plugin. I saw that they have very interesting Elements.

In addition, do you know if it's posible to create like a separated category for Oxygen and it's addons. I would love to see something like that

Babak, do you know if it's possible to null oxyninja, I'm in search of this plugin. I saw that they have very interesting Elements.

In addition, do you know if it's posible to create like a separated category for Oxygen and it's addons. I would love to see something like that
maybe but i dont have access to latest version
does shared before inside this thread ?

It's possible to "null" it by providing an intermediate site with all the elements (and legit licence) that would act like a proxy for all the users of nulled plugins. OxyNinja, OxyMade, and any other elements-based plugin may be circumvented like that. Not sure about Asura-based auth, but normal Oxygen elements import check is easy to hack into via man-in-the-middle method.
I've outlined the course of action in my March 5th post (under last quote). @promowp was nice enough to immidiately agree to go on with providing the licenced source, but I have no time to implement this (not using Oxy for a while myself). If you, however, want to build on that plan, I'll be happy to answer specific questions on implementation.

Alternatively, there's a manual method of copy-pasting the elements as explained by @Drewcifer in his March 20th post

maybe but i dont have access to latest version
does shared before inside this thread ?
OxyNinja 3.3.1 clean by @locomotii

Reactions: DCDev and K1RA
this item always shared by 1 user in private :D
let me ask him
It's possible to "null" it by providing an intermediate site with all the elements (and legit licence) that would act like a proxy for all the users of nulled plugins. OxyNinja, OxyMade, and any other elements-based plugin may be circumvented like that. Not sure about Asura-based auth, but normal Oxygen elements import check is easy to hack into via man-in-the-middle method.
I've outlined the course of action in my March 5th post (under last quote). @promowp was nice enough to immidiately agree to go on with providing the licenced source, but I have no time to implement this (not using Oxy for a while myself). If you, however, want to build on that plan, I'll be happy to answer specific questions on implementation.

Alternatively, there's a manual method of copy-pasting the elements as explained by @Drewcifer in his March 20th post

OxyNinja 3.3.1 clean by @locomotii
I have a legit OxyNinja license and can set up a proxy site

Oxidize Social Share Buttons For Oxygen

Simple social share buttons using inline code and nothing else. A super lightweight way to add the following social share buttons to Oxygen Builder, natively:
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Tumblr
  • Pinboard
  • Email
  • LinkedIn
  • Reddit
Uses a link wrapper, icon, div, and text element. That's it! No configuration needed.
Install via the Hydrogen Shortcode Paste method.

Attachments

• Oxidize-Social-Share-Buttons.zip
    4.2 KB · Views: 52

Oxidize Sticky Header Menu For Oxygen Builder​

A boilerplate catchall template for an awesome sticky header menu for the Oxygen Builder. It'll remain fixed as the user scrolls, but hide itself if the user scrolls down. Then, as the user scrolls up, it'll reappear! The idea here is that you get the benefits of a sticky header (user can easily access the menu), without it taking up any space when the user actually wants to read and interact with the content in the viewport.
Using the lovely headspace.js library, which you can extend easily.
  1. Create new catchall for your header & footer
  2. Install template via Hydrogen Paste or Oxygen Shortcodes
  3. Populate with your menu and icon (style as needed)
  4. You've got an awesome sticky header.

Attachments

• Oxidize-Sticky-Header.zip
    9.5 KB · Views: 61

Oxidize Multi-Slide Modal​

It's a standard Oxygen Builder modal element, and incorporates just a bit of custom JS to get the "Next" button at the top of the element to progress the slides forward.
The modal also uses the standard Oxygen Builder slides element, meaning that you can use all elements like Columns and Divs to place content within.

To install your product, simply follow these steps.
1. On your Oxygen Builder website, make a new reusable part, name it, and publish it.
2. Copy the shortcodes below.
3. On your reusable part, click "+ Shortcodes" to expand the text field.
4. Paste the shortcodes, copied from below, into that text field.
5. Save the reusable part again. It's now ready to be used.
6. You may need to resign shortcodes depending on the product. This is a good security practice anyway.

Attachments

• oxide-shortcode-scroll-modal.txt
    13.7 KB · Views: 46

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poggersxd
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock