• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen v4.8.1

No permission to download
Babak updated Oxygen Builder with a new update entry:

Oxygen Builder v3.8.1 Final Nulled

Download Oxygen Builder v3.8.1 Final Nulled Free
2021/07/08
## Oxygen 3.8.1 Changelog

------------------------------
Tweak: Changed ct_svg_sets_names default option value to avoid issues with missing icon sets in some rare cases (#3640)
Tweak: Added better default styles for table elements built using Oxygen elements and custom HTML tags (#3642)

Fix: Corrected fatal error "Uncaught Error: Call to a member function global_conditions_result() on null" related to conditions that...

Read the rest of this update entry...

OxyPowerPack v2.1
= 2.1 =
* Finally! Advanced Custom Fields support in PowerMaps - Now you can feed your PowerMap with locations from ACF fields. Works for a single location or multiple locations using ACF repeaters.
* Added the ability to animate any element from the Interactivity Engine using Animated.css. Previously you could only animate the element that fired the event, now you can use a selector to animate any other element.
* Added a few enhancements to the Animate.css preview area.
* Added calendar & date fields to PowerForms.
* Added placeholder to some missing PowerForm fields.
* Validation for mobile and email fields in PowerForms.
* Fixed an Ajax endpoint that could cause "Error 200" on some hosts.

Attachments

• OxyPowerPack.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 83
Open Developer Console (F12), reload the page and see if you get any errors. PM me if you do.
Sir, I received these errors after following your request

do you know the fix it?

Mixed Content: The page at '<URL>' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure element '<URL>'. This request was automatically upgraded to HTTPS, For more information see <URL>

Attachments

• dvdsvsdv.png
    dvdsvsdv.png
    143.3 KB · Views: 16
  • gggggg.png
    gggggg.png
    286.3 KB · Views: 16
Sir, I received these errors after following your request

do you know the fix it?

Mixed Content: The page at '<URL>' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure element '<URL>'. This request was automatically upgraded to HTTPS, For more information see <URL>

Check this link with fixes- Troubleshooting Guide

If doesnt work check this one - Oxygen Bugs and Features

• Love
Reactions: influence
Hi, thank you so much for this!

Question - I am not seeing the Composite Elements.
Do I have to do something special to enable these??

Thanks!

For everyone who want Composite elements put a license key on Oxygen / Settings / License tab then open function.php from Oxygen plugin and after line 244 you'll see some line with update_option ( ..... ); after these lines put this line
update_option('oxygen_composite_elements_license_status','valid');

This line must be included in nullify process

Hi, thank you so much for this!

Question - I am not seeing the Composite Elements.
Do I have to do something special to enable these??

Thanks!
I used this method from @finalcorp
  1. install before 3.7.1 and update to 3.8.1
  2. so composite elements activated
Works well for me. Composite elements are available on nulled version

For everyone who want Composite elements put a license key on Oxygen / Settings / License tab then open function.php from Oxygen plugin and after line 244 you'll see some line with update_option ( ..... ); after these lines put this line
update_option('oxygen_composite_elements_license_status','valid');

This line must be included in nullify process
Clean install using Oxygen Builder v3.8.1 will not have the composite element enabled. I can verify that this method works.

For those of you who have installed v3.8.1 before v.3.7.1 should try this method because I tried to uninstall v.3.8.1 and install v.3.7.1, composite elements still not working.

Reactions: mihaise
I hope someone can help.

I am getting an Error 500 whenever i open Oxygen Builder editor. I have done a clean install of Wordpress with no plugins except for Oxygen Builder.

I am getting an error ONLY in the following link:

Please help.

Thanks
Check your php version and memory limit. Or check oxygen's facebook group for another solutions: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1626639680763454/search/?q=error 500

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tighira
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock