• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen v4.8.1

No permission to download
There's honestly a lack of design sets for oxygen and those who sell them ask too much. I believe that most designers and developers aren't taking up oxygen. It's always the same faces trying to profit from not being particularly good but from being the first ones. Where is envato elements for oxygen? It's quite sad. The only way is to spend some time finding a nice theme and mimicking the design sets and saving them into reusable parts.

My 2 cents.

There's honestly a lack of design sets for oxygen and those who sell them ask too much. I believe that most designers and developers aren't taking up oxygen. It's always the same faces trying to profit from not being particularly good but from being the first ones. Where is envato elements for oxygen? It's quite sad. The only way is to spend some time finding a nice theme and mimicking the design sets and saving them into reusable parts.

My 2 cents.
Uhm, maybe Oxygen is more geared towards people who can actually ... you know ... design? I mean ... you know ... from scratch?

Hummm... Trying to understand why you would say that. Why would you think that that's the point to be a oxygen user you a hummm design things from scratch. Humm like getting a bit out of touch with the current direction of oxygen? Hummm like when did you the latest job post of oxygen? Hummm pretend to be much much of a designer?
Trying to hide the sun I see... Even Gutenberg has several designs sets freely available... That was my point... Hummm speculate much? Plus the comment was referring to the previous ones related to oxy ninja... Hummm read the context much?

Hummm... Trying to understand why you would say that. Why would you think that that's the point to be a oxygen user you a hummm design things from scratch. Humm like getting a bit out of touch with the current direction of oxygen? Hummm like when did you the latest job post of oxygen? Hummm pretend to be much much of a designer?
Trying to hide the sun I see... Even Gutenberg has several designs sets freely available... That was my point... Hummm speculate much? Plus the comment was referring to the previous ones related to oxy ninja... Hummm read the context much?
All your Hummm's are pretty condescending tbh.

It's no secret that Oxygen has been aimed more at those that have a very good working knowledge of CSS and that is the precise reason sites built on it are much faster than other page builders..

Whether that remains the case in the future remains to be seen.

As my CSS knowledge is average at best I'd say if I was to build the same site in Oxygen and Elementor then the Oxygen one would take me a lot longer to build.

Reactions: Astra111
All your Hummm's are pretty condescending tbh.

It's no secret that Oxygen has been aimed more at those that have a very good working knowledge of CSS and that is the precise reason sites built on it are much faster than other page builders..

Whether that remains the case in the future remains to be seen.

As my CSS knowledge is average at best I'd say if I was to build the same site in Oxygen and Elementor then the Oxygen one would take me a lot longer to build.
This. Oxygen is a steep learning curve for me, but I gained a lot of knowledge just by using it.

I'd like to ask to the Oxygen Builder users here. It takes about 8-10 seconds every time to load the interface of Oxygen Builder in pages and templates. Is it possible to speed this up? I've tried the "load locally" plugin, but doesn't make a difference. (local and live) Any other builder takes half the time to load. This is the only part about Oxygen that I really don't like. Any suggestions?

It takes about 8-10 seconds every time to load the interface of Oxygen Builder in pages and templates. Is it possible to speed this up?
Use Firefox.

Additionally, use Editor Enhancer 4.0, it has switching from pages to templates to reusables without reloading the editor.

Last edited:
Reactions: VarunM and Pixelate
Use Firefox.

Additionally, use Editor Enhancer 4.0, it has switching from pages to templates to reusables without reloading the editor.

What do you think about Editor Enhancer vs OxyToolBox vs Hydrogen Pack ?
I'm thinking of getting rid of toolbox and hydrogen. Replaced with EE..

What do you think about Editor Enhancer vs OxyToolBox vs Hydrogen Pack ?
I'm thinking of getting rid of toolbox and hydrogen. Replaced with EE..
I think when it comes to improving workflow and oxygen interface, editor enhancer is simply the best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mossab99
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock