• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen v4.8.1

No permission to download
Hi, thank you for posting this - I've been looking at purchasing it, so to get to try it out first is a bonus. However, I've installed this to my site, but I'm being asked for a licence key, before I can do anything with it.

Is there a way to overcome this please?

Lily
Nulled it. Wasn't as easy as other erropix plugins, as this one actually uses the vendor subfolder for SCSS compil;ation. Tested and looks like it's fully functional. Please let me know if anything isn't working.
Here you

Attachments

• erropix-advanced-scripts-2.0.1-nulled.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 51
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Nulled it. Wasn't as easy as other erropix plugins, as this one actually uses the vendor subfolder for SCSS compil;ation. Tested and looks like it's fully functional. Please let me know if anything isn't working.
Here you
You should have nulled the 2.0.2 version I uploaded, it included some bug fixes haha

Because you have already removed all references to this file.
In any case, for some reason, I can't save any widgets due to the save button not producing any activity.

Because you have already removed all references to this file.
In any case, for some reason, I can't save any widgets due to the save button not producing any activity.
I'm not up to date on the rules of "nulling", as I mostly do it for myself.
By implying an unused file "has to go" as opposed to "may be deleted", do you mean that it's a rule of nulls that all unused files need to be deleted? If so, the whole vendor/Freemius folder has to go as well and many references.
But I'm doing this not as a competition of Scene Nulls, but for people to use and distribute.

Now, for the question of saving snippets - could you please check the console for any JS errors and copy them here? It works for me, and expected result should be like this:

1 . 1611885151840.png

2. 1611885170515.png

"may be deleted" would be more correct :)
I'll check. Thanks!

Now, for the question of saving snippets - could you please check the console for any JS errors and copy them here? It works for me, and expected result should be like this:

Thank you for nullify Advanced Script
For anyone

Advanced Script 2.0.2 is in conflict with Hydrogen Pack 1.2.2. After I disable Hydrogen Pack, Advanced Script can import and save snippets. Booth plugins are from the same developer and use freemius.

Thank you for nullify Advanced Script
For anyone

Advanced Script 2.0.2 is in conflict with Hydrogen Pack 1.2.2. After I disable Hydrogen Pack, Advanced Script can import and save snippets. Booth plugins are from the same developer and use freemius.
You're most welcome, bro
Strange, I have same version of hydrogen pack where I've tested this null. Both activated and working. Could you check the Hydrogen settings?

EDIT: looking at your private message, you can't import json snippets, while the rest of advanced scripts functionality works fine. Same for me, but I get JS error about popper being not available. Well, we either upgrade hydrogen or fix the JS conflicts. I'm not personally using oxygen now so no incentive to fix the bugs that developers introduced between their own plugins.

Last edited:
The Oxy Ninja stuff is reliant on API keys, just didn't know if anyone could do anything with them.
Is it true that they also have utility classes build it? They could be used without elements, and thus without the need for API key.
In any case, I'm keen to try nulling OxyNinja if you provide the files.

Reactions: mihaise
Is it true that they also have utility classes build it? They could be used without elements, and thus without the need for API key.
In any case, I'm keen to try nulling OxyNinja if you provide the files.

Yeah. OxyNinja also have utility classes plus ready-made template on their site.

Here you go. MEGA

Sorry I cant provide the API keys. In-fact this is the old version (3.0)
I don't have access to the purchased login details on their website to download the update. Plus the plugin auto-updates on my site to 3.2.1 with the API keys.
Is there any way I can extract the updated version from my site? Does extracting the plugin folder gives u access to my api keys?

Last edited:
Yeah. OxyNinja also have utility classes plus ready-made template on their site.

Here you go. MEGA

I don't have access to the purchased login details on their website to download the update. Plus the plugin auto-updates on my site to 3.2.1 with the API keys.
Is there any way I can extract the updated version from my site? Does extracting the plugin folder gives u access to my api keys?

Thanks for sharing. What is the "oxy-ninja-import-3.0" zip? Should I install it with the other one?

Here you go. MEGA

Thanks. I'll give it a try to null i to at least use the utility classes.
Your updated plugins files will not have API key stored as they are stored in the database (as all options are).

Last edited:
Reactions: Pixelate
Thanks. I'll give it a try to null i to at least use the utility classes.
Your updated plugins files will not have API key stored as they are stored in the database (as all options are).

Then ill extract it and upload here once I'm on my pc.
UPDATE: 3.2.1 is on the MEGA folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: bean
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock