• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OVOO - Live TV & Movie Portal CMS with Membership System

OVOO - Live TV & Movie Portal CMS with Membership System V3.4.0 - NOT NULLED

No permission to download
Here are some things that are not working: My Demo
  1. /admin/footer_setting/ (Copyright updating needs to be fixed)
  2. /admin/player_setting/update/ (Updating player settings needs to be fixed)
  3. /admin/copyright_privacy/ (Updating on toggles needs to be fixed)
  4. /subscription/sub_setting/ (Subscriptions needs fixing PERIOD)
  5. /admin/push_notification_setting/ (Push notifications needs fixing)
What exactly is wrong in point 3?

@ukgamer can u update to v3.3?

• UI updated.
  • Cubik slider added.
  • Fixes responsive issue.
  • Advanced filtering option for movie & series page.
  • Ajax movie & series page.
  • Mobile bottom navigation added.
  • Popular star section added.
  • Star page added.
  • Preloader added.
  • Popover added on the thumbnail.
  • Fixes a few known bugs.

OVOO - Live TV & Movie Portal CMS with Membership System
update Version 3..3.0 - NOT NULLED

Download
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

22 November 2021 V3.3.0​

UI updated.
Cubik slider added.
Fixes responsive issue.
Advanced filtering option for movie & series page.
Ajax movie & series page.
Mobile bottom navigation added.
Popular star section added.
Star page added.
Preloader added.
Popover added on the thumbnail.
Fixes a few known bugs.

I can update it myself when ready , I’ve been asked not to by admin , please remove the link and I will update it when given the go ahead

there are only two admins on here andy and babak
also, I don't have any problem I saw a resource that was not up to date that I have so updated it I did a few today

no there are more admins , I didn’t updated it for a reason , I was asked to wait , I don’t need you to update any of my resources, it’s a simple request for you to remove the link , it’s not hard

No ego hurt it’s a $30 theme lol , it will be updated when mods give the go ahead
it's $56 and stop your whining if you had a valid reason not to update it then you would have said in the pm I'm still curious as to why the @Moderators don't want you to update it I don't see any logical reason why other than you just not liking that I updated it anyways it's now removed

it's $56 and stop your whining if you had a valid reason not to update it then you would have said in the pm I'm still curious as to why the @Moderators don't want you to update it I don't see any logical reason why other than you just not liking that I updated it anyways it's now removed

I don’t have to tell you nothing it’s none of your business, simple

Hello I am using oxoo v133 with the ovoo administration panel I only have one error and that is that when I add a chapter of a series and add a thumbnail, the application does not show the thumbnail but it shows the thumbnail by default

1642149104271.png

As you can see in the screenshot of my cell phone, the episode does not have a thumbnail, but if you see in the screenshot of my ovoo administration panel, the episode does have a thumbnail.

Can anyone help to solve this problem?

1642149118104.png

Guys after the update to version 3.30 I'm having a problem with the language, when including another type of language after a few hours the script gives an error:

An Error Was Encountered
Unable to load the requested language file: language/English/site_lang.php

if anyone can help me thank you

Capturar.JPG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock