• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OVOO - Live TV & Movie Portal CMS with Membership System

OVOO - Live TV & Movie Portal CMS with Membership System V3.4.0 - NOT NULLED

No permission to download
Player is not working , I added a movie click start but its not playing for some reason

In the documentation it says about Movie Scrapper but in my install I am unable to find it. Any idea about where is it located? Or they removed it from 3.2.9 ? Please guide.

I see. I am little confused about Ovoo and Oxoo scripts. Both seems similar to me. What are the core differences between these two scripts? could you guide? Oxoo comes with android source code I suppose. Anything apart from this?
One has Android platform.. While the other has Web Platform

Reactions: die2mrw007
I see. I am little confused about Ovoo and Oxoo scripts. Both seems similar to me. What are the core differences between these two scripts? could you guide? Oxoo comes with android source code I suppose. Anything apart from this?
Ive never tried oxoo but people prefer mixing the oxoo app with the ovoo php admin. I guess its each to there own

Reactions: BlakenFist
Help, can someone please help me to play content without SSL, because my channel list does not work in Ovoo because it does not have SSL

Flix Themes
demo : https://satuarena.my.id
Download and Unzip this file

Flix File Extrack To:
/assets/theme/

Theme File Extrack To:
/application/views/theme/

After Extrack file, You need active this Flix theme on your admin panel

Click menu -> System setting and change theme default to flix

Attachments

• flix.zip
    6 MB · Views: 248
  • themes.zip
    71.2 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
how to maintain a full screen player like the default theme ? the player is so small in this flix heme. anyone know how ?

Attachments

• Screenshot (67).png
    Screenshot (67).png
    429 KB · Views: 69
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock