• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OVOO - Live TV & Movie Portal CMS with Membership System

OVOO - Live TV & Movie Portal CMS with Membership System V3.4.0 - NOT NULLED

No permission to download
Hi Guys, im facing error when installing on VPS server on Plesk, the database is not being filled, so no tables are being created when finish the install process.

So when i finish install, and redirect to homepage, the folowing error shows:

A Database Error Occurred​

Error Number: 1146

Table 'f4a2.ci_sessions' doesn't exist

SELECT 1 FROM `ci_sessions` WHERE `id` = 'rmna7dcta408ufg5vkc7etihi3c90f61'

Filename: libraries/Session/drivers/Session_database_driver.php

Line Number: 362

Any help?

Thanks a lot

I have some big problem, mayby someone can help?

I have deleted my /uploads/image* folders and now when i was add the backup and installed it again all picture (movie and acters) are gone.

I have try to use cron for import but says "0 Image saved to server."

Any solution?

Hi friends, I'm having problem with the player, Look at the error in this image

descarga.png

When I create the post for each movie, the player works correctly but after 3 to 7 hours I get this error that says:
The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

Please can you help me to solve this error?

Hi friends, I'm having problem with the player, Look at the error in this image

descarga.png

When I create the post for each movie, the player works correctly but after 3 to 7 hours I get this error that says:
The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

Please can you help me to solve this error?
Are video on local storage or in the cloud?
Are you on vps, try upgrade cpu and memory for better performance.

Last edited:
This the link i using https://content-na.drive.amazonaws....AD0TFFba0w-CmUBSgNUYwLb1phQbYlZNll-3kVYeJxFPc
But when I put it on my web page after a few hours I get the error:

The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported
When i click the link i got this: "Nonce 'GhVgAD0TFFba0w-CmUBSgNUYwLb1phQbYlZNll-3kVY' doesn't map to object" In the url it says "templink" so i think it has to do something with that. Try another link if you can.

Check this: https://webapps.stackexchange.com/questions/16986/can-i-share-my-files-through-amazon-cloud-drive

Last edited:
Reactions: starlinp06
Guys this is here website where you can load.
And no support for scripts.
Here you should find help --> >CLICK<

Website blocked due to phishing​

Your Malwarebytes Premium blocked this website because it may be phishing you.
We strongly recommend you do not continue.

saludos, por favor, podría ayudarme. El problema es que cuando introdúo una URL RTMP en un canal que no reproduce, aparece un error. Por el enlace URL RTMP: // fffdf ...... Lo probé en VLC y funciona bien. Pero en ovoo no funciona. ¿Podría ayudarme a resolver el problema, o cómo se debe crear la url RTMP, o convertir a m3u8? ¿Cómo podría resolver esto, por favor? Te voy a agradecer mucho por tu ayuda.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock