• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oracle VirtualBox Installation Issues

Ranjy

May 2, 2022
Hello, Babiatians!

I required yours help on installing Virtualbox (version 7+) on windows 7 (64 bit )sp1. When try to click on the VirtualBox Installation file, My system shows me the Bluescreen error.
I checked that my processor supports virtualization, and virtualization is enabled on my BIOS also. And Hyper-V is not installed on my system. So, please guide me on this to resolve the issue.

Thanks a lot :love::love::love:

Is there any way to resolve this Bluescreen issue while installing VirtualBox on Windows 7?

Since you didn't specify your error. Here are some general advices. They aren't in any particular order:

1, Disable Hyper-V. It's hardware virtualization technology from Microsoft that conflicts with VirtualBox.
2, Install the latest version. Installing the latest version is the key to solving many issues and keeping your system glitch-free
3, Rename the VM XML file. This file includes important settings and configurations related to your virtual machine, which might cause the error.
4, Uninstall third party apps. Certain third-party applications like antivirus software or other security programs may interfere with VirtualBox and cause this error
5, Try reinstalling Virtual Box

Google steps for each solution above, and let me know if they works

Last edited:
Since you didn't specify your error. Here are some general advices. They aren't in any particular order:

1, Disable Hyper-V. It's hardware virtualization technology from Microsoft that conflicts with VirtualBox.
2, Install the latest version. Installing the latest version is the key to solving many issues and keeping your system glitch-free
3, Rename the VM XML file. This file includes important settings and configurations related to your virtual machine, which might cause the error.
4, Uninstall third party apps. Certain third-party applications like antivirus software or other security programs may interfere with VirtualBox and cause this error
5, Try reinstalling Virtual Box

Google steps for each solution above, and let me know if they works
Thanks! I will update you.
Also, I checked that I've no Hyper - v installed, and I downloaded the latest release of VirtualBox.

Code:
VMware Workstation Pro 16.x Serials

YA7RA-F6Y46-H889Z-LZMXZ-WF8UA
ZV7HR-4YX17-M80EP-JDMQG-PF0RF
UC3XK-8DD1J-089NP-MYPXT-QGU80
GV100-84W16-M85JP-WXZ7E-ZP2R6
YF5X2-8MW91-4888Y-DNWGC-W68TF
AY1XK-0NG5P-0855Y-K6ZXG-YK0T4

VMware Workstation Player 16.x Serials

FC3D0-FTFE5-H81WQ-RNWZX-PV894
AU3TA-8VFDP-08DUZ-VMM7X-YK8GF
ZF3XK-22F5K-M88AQ-ZMWQV-QCRGA
FF718-6JDEK-M8DRQ-FNWEX-QG2X4
ZA3DA-43Z9J-089TQ-36N5V-NLHEF
YY19A-6TX94-H88KQ-4NNXG-XAUF6

Download 16 pro
https://www.vmware.com/products/workstation-pro/workstation-pro-evaluation.html

Download 16 player
https://www.vmware.com/products/workstation-player/workstation-player-evaluation.html

Enjoy !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rem693
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock