• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Onlinetrader - Forex Signal Service and Investment Management Solution

Onlinetrader - Forex Signal Service and Investment Management Solution 3 November 2023 Untouched

No permission to download
Always works for me
Will send you link to a video. Editing it and removing/muting my voice. It's a video I made to teach people how to install the script using their phone. Maybe when you go through the env part you may figure out what's wrong

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Maimartava
Will send you link to a video. Editing it and removing muting my voice. It's a video I made to teach people how to install the script using their phone. Maybe when you go through the env part you may figure out what's wrong
I will also like to watch this video bro, cant install even on localhost. showing just blank page.

oScreenshot_1.png

I am seeing this error page now, I then check the files the activation folder/file is missing from the downloaded file.

How do I get that? @everyone
The script is already nulled you don't need to activate it again.

Just go straight to the home page

• Love
Okay here is the installation video link. Things to note.

1. I edited out my voice so you have to be patient to figure out what I did.

2. I had already created my email, database and user in an earlier video

3. I am using a phone and the installation is same as with laptop.

4. I installed in a sub folder (/i/ that's why my links included /i/) because I decided to use another html front design. If you don't intend to do so, please install in public html, ignore a the /i in links and env and also don't edit the index.blade.php

5. Video quality might be off. Had to compress from around 500mb to about 30mb.

Do well to drop a like if it helps 😉

@IbHacker @Gentledemon

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Last edited:
  • Love
Okay here is the installation video link. Things to note.

1. I edited out my voice so you have to be patient to figure out what I did.

2. I had already created my email, database and user in an earlier video

3. I am using a phone and the installation is same as with laptop.

4. I installed in a sub folder (/i/ that's why my links included /i/) because I decided to use another html front design. If you don't intend to do so, please install in public html, ignore a the /i in links and env and also don't edit the index.blade.php

5. Video quality might be off. Had to compress from around 500mb to about 30mb.

Do well to drop a like if it helps 😉

@IbHacker @Gentledemon

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Love it Bro

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock