• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OmniMart - eCommerce Shopping Platform

OmniMart - eCommerce Shopping Platform v5.0 Untouched

No permission to download
After installing, when i login to the Admin area and try to make a change to the settings, i get a forbidden page and site does not load anymore.

The only way to edit might be from the database i guess...

Pls help.
I check the script with CPGuard so, according to cp guard on cpanel the /installable-nulled/core/vendor/mercadopago/dx-php/phpunit.phar is malicious.

I open this file with Bbedit and I found at the bottom of the file an extra line with very strange characters.
Can anyone cofirm this?

Please update @amam932486

NEW VERSION 4.9
(HOW TO UPDATE? PLEASE READ THE DOCUMENTATION)​

1) Fixed Stripe Issue.
2) Fixed Paytm Issue.
3) Fixed checkout page state Tax show issue.
4) Fixed the Support ticket Issue.
5) Added mail option in the support ticket, user and admin both will get mail, also added mail enable and disable option.
6) Now after checkout, the user and admin both will get mail and the admin can enable and disable this option.
7) Improve file upload security from the front end.
8)
Added coupon remove option.
9) Added social icon add & remove option.
10) Added Image upload option from the Text Edito

Reactions: Bubabulyt
Babak updated OmniMart - eCommerce Shopping Platform with a new update entry:

OmniMart v5.0 Untouched

Download OmniMart v5.0 - eCommerce Shopping Platform Nulled Free
v5.0 (18 March 2024)

1. Improve product SEO.
2. Improve Blog SEO.
3. Added Multiple Shipping options on the product checkout page.
4. Update payment page UI.
5. Fixed price round issue in CSV export.
6. Fixed stock-out product add-to-card and checkout issues.
7. Fixed sitemap issue.
8. Fixed database backup issue.
9. Fixed order email order number issue.
10. Fixed some CSS.
11. Fixed some small bugs.
12. Update...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock