• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OMGF Pro - Host Google Fonts Locally for Wordpress

OMGF Pro - Host Google Fonts Locally for Wordpress v3.7.6

No permission to download
There's a new changelog:

v3.8.4
July 30th, 2023

• Fixed: a bug in the WP CLI wp daan activate command.
  • Added: backwards compatibility for PHP 7.2.0 - 7.2.4.

Hello everyone :)

In this holiday season I'm relaxing my mind and body, and between one reading and another of articles, which I had lost the time to read, I discovered a truth about OMGF.

Below I publish the link to an article, written by the developer on June 18, 2023, which has as its object the cause of the 500 error introduced by the standard version v5.6.0 and by the premium version starting from v3.8.0, both installed in WP.

Probably the incompatibilities are caused by the code rewritten in the standard version. The developer, as he himself states in his article, has not taken into consideration some features residing in the old code of the premium version that manages the DB. This inconsistency between the two versions created the 500 error crashing the backend and frontend as it happened to me (read my previous post: https://babia.to/threads/omgf-pro-host-google-fonts-locally-for-wordpress.42131/post-1227672).

Read the article to learn more:

Last edited:
Sorry, but the uploaded v3.7.6 pro functions are not active. Anybody experienced this?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock