• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Okteto and Cloud Native Development Covid-19 Charity event

ckeeper

Nov 8, 2019
Hi Guys,
I have received the following online event request. And the best part is that all the proceeds from the tickets will be donated to charities that support COVID19 victims. I could not bypass not sharing this for a good cause. It is today.
Thanks

Hey there,

First of all, I hope that you are staying safe and well during these strange times.

Even though these are trying times, one of the things that I'm loving is being able to connect online with members of our community. I'd like to invite you to join me this April 15 at 22:30 PDT in AllTheTalks.online, where I'll be talking about Okteto and Cloud Native Development. AllTheTalks is a fully online event on all things DevOps, Development & Security. And the best part is that all the proceeds from the tickets will be donated to charities that support COVID19 victims.

Later this month, on April 25th, Sangam (the organizer of the Okteto Bangalore Meetup) and I we'll be part of Bangalore Tech Community Days 2020. We'll be talking about our favorite features and hacks as well as throwing in a demo or two. The event is online, and free to attend.

I'm really looking forward to seeing you online.
Happy coding, and stay safe!

Ramiro

@rberrelleza

Okteto

1459 18th St #132

San Francisco California 94107 United States

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock