• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme By Colabrio

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme By Colabrio v3.3.8

No permission to download
@medw1311
Ohio theme Demo 04 is missing in your package, please add this demo data on the ohio-importer.zip plugin
or please send the demo files.

Reactions: vinaythoke
hello guys,
can someone add demo 6 please ? it is one of the best features of the them but missing from the files :( demo 6.PNG

v2.3.2 Untouched - @Babak @TassieNZ @NullMaster

# [Ver 2.3.2] – December 28, 202

### Fixed
- Minor style fixes and improvements;
- Counter Widget duplication issue fixed;
- WPBakery shortcodes custom fonts issue fixed;

### Added
- Adaptive images support added;
- Option to set page boxed layout margins added;
- New Simple App demo added;

### Updated
- Ohio Extra plugin to the 2.2.3 version;

Attachments

• Ohio-2.3.2.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 45
  • ohio-extra-2.2.3.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
TassieNZ updated Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme 2.3.2 NULLED

## [Ver 2.3.2] – December 28, 2020

### Fixed
- Minor style fixes and improvements;
- Counter Widget duplication issue fixed;
- WPBakery shortcodes custom fonts issue fixed;

### Added
- Adaptive images support added;
- Option to set page boxed layout margins added;
- New Simple App demo added;

### Updated
- Ohio Extra plugin to the 2.2.3 version;

Read the rest of this update entry...

is it just me or are the page customization options missing, not the wpbakery or elementor options but the stuff like assigning your home page etc. that's all missing. missing.png

ohio demo 23 is not found in demo importer. Could you please reshare it again, please?

I appriciate anyone do this help quicly?

1609695595506.png

Sorry for typo error. not 23. i am looking for 26
Can't do anything with that for at least a day now as I've pulled that machine offline for maintenance - you were one hour too late!!! :)

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock