• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme By Colabrio

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme By Colabrio v3.3.8

No permission to download
TassieNZ updated Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Ohio Theme v2.3.3 Nulled

Download Ohio v2.3.3 - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme Nulled Free
[v2.3.3] – February 22, 2021 Thanks To @medw1311 @NullMaster

### Fixed
- Minor style fixes and improvements;
- iOS/MacOS Countdown Widget crashing issue fixed;
- Ohio Portfolio plugin translation issue fixed;
- Sticky footer z-index issue fixed;
- Search button issue fixed;
- Custom fields visibility in the main menu issue fixed;
- RTL Dark/Light mode switcher issue...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: boyforge
When I install the theme matching plugin Ohio extra, an error will be displayed after clicking "theme settings". This site has encountered a fatal error. Please check your site management email address for guidance.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function acf_get_options_page() in D:\phpstudy_pro\WWW\wp-content\plugins\ohio-extra\hub\ohio-options-pages-class.php:22 Stack trace: #0 D:\phpstudy_pro\WWW\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(285): Ohio_ACF_Admin_Options_Page->admin_menu() #1 D:\phpstudy_pro\WWW\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 D:\phpstudy_pro\WWW\wp-includes\plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 D:\phpstudy_pro\WWW\wp-admin\includes\menu.php(155): do_action('admin_menu', '') #4 D:\phpstudy_pro\WWW\wp-admin\menu.php(327): require_once('D:\\phpstudy_pro...') #5 D:\phpstudy_pro\WWW\wp-admin\admin.php(158): require('D:\\phpstudy_pro...') #6 {main} thrown in D:\phpstudy_pro\WWW\wp-content\plugins\ohio-extra\hub\ohio-options-pages-class.php on line 22

v2.3.4 Untouched - @TassieNZ @NullMaster @Babak

# [Ver 2.3.4] – February 23, 2021

## Fixed
- Dark mode issue fixed;
- Open link in a new tab header button issue fixed;

Attachments

• ohio-2.3.4.zip
    5.3 MB · Views: 32
  • Love
Reactions: NullMaster
When I install the theme matching plugin Ohio extra, an error will be displayed after clicking "theme settings". This site has encountered a fatal error. Please check your site management email address for guidance.
i think your php or wordpress is exploded.

There may be another plugin preventing the ohio extra plugin from working. turn off other plugins.

After installing the latest version, the problem still exists.

After installing the theme built-in plug-in "Ohio extra" and clicking the "theme settings" button, the system crashes.

:cry:Is it my WordPress program?

After installing the latest version, the problem still exists.

After installing the theme built-in plug-in "Ohio extra" and clicking the "theme settings" button, the system crashes.

:cry:Is it my WordPress program?

Make sure you have activated the Advanced Custom Fields PRO plugin, It is required for the theme to work. ;)

Reactions: JackTang
Make sure you have activated the Advanced Custom Fields PRO plugin, It is required for the theme to work. ;)
After installing the "advanced custom fields Pro" plug-in, it can be displayed normally. The problem is solved. Thank you.

Hi everyone, Is anybody who know how to change the background of the language dropdown menu? The typography is white such as the background and I don't find a way to change it.

Thanks a lot!

Hi everyone, Is anybody who know how to change the background of the language dropdown menu? The typography is white such as the background and I don't find a way to change it.

Thanks a lot!
This is default within your browser. I succeeded in changing the color but it will not respond to the dark mode switcher.

Put this bit of CSS in your Ohio Theme Settings Custom CSS:

CSS:
option {
  color:#fff;
  background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8);
}

Hopefully this helps.

v2.3.5 Untouched @TassieNZ @NullMaster @Babak

# [Ver 2.3.5] – March 24, 2021

## Fixed
- Adding multiple products to the cart issue fixed;
- Mege menu structure (Elementor Pro compatibility) issue fixed;
- Polylang plugin compatibility issue fixed;
- Project lightbox for loaded projects issue fixed;
- Main menu ACF Pro custom fields visibility issue fixed;

## Added
- Option to show/hide language switcher in a hamburger menu added;
- BDroppy complatibility added;
- Ultimate Member complatibility added;
- WordPress 5.7 compatibility added;

## Updated
- Ohio Extra plugin to the 2.2.5 version;

Attachments

• Ohio 2.3.5.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 17
TassieNZ updated Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Ohio Theme v2.3.5 Nulled

Download Ohio v2.3.5 - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme Nulled Free
[Ver 2.3.5] – March 24, 2021 Thanks To @medw1311

## Fixed
- Adding multiple products to the cart issue fixed;
- Mege menu structure (Elementor Pro compatibility) issue fixed;
- Polylang plugin compatibility issue fixed;
- Project lightbox for loaded projects issue fixed;
- Main menu ACF Pro custom fields visibility issue fixed;

## Added
- Option to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@TassieNZ It says:
## Updated
- Ohio Extra plugin to the 2.2.5 version;

But the Ohio Extra plugin the theme has is still 2.2.4. Please check. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allie Eagle
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock