• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Nulling Request: WooFunnels Funnel Builder Pro 1.1.3

@simplysexyboy when I click on Download it gives me this

and when clicked on names

how to download? thanks

possible mega or any other zip file?

Attachments

• funnel-builder.zip
    4 MB · Views: 116
  • funnel-builder-pro.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 161
  • wp-marketing-automations.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 91
  • wp-marketing-automations-pro.zip
    395.6 KB · Views: 95
  • wp-marketing-automations-connectors.zip
    904.2 KB · Views: 103
I'm still getting asked for an activation key... can any one help please?
Thanks in advance

It needs to be made licenseless. These are the original files and require a license.

I do not know how to do that and I don't use these plugins, so I have looked at them to see about it. Someone else in this thread nulled them previously I believe. You can try them or maybe someone will respond.

I believe that is what happened here, but not sure.

Reactions: amit338 and Itsik
It needs to be made licenseless. These are the original files and require a license.

I do not know how to do that and I don't use these plugins, so I have looked at them to see about it. Someone else in this thread nulled them previously I believe. You can try them or maybe someone will respond.

I believe that is what happened here, but not sure.
images (26).jpeg

I believe that is what happened here, but not
These are the links/files that were provided (untouched)

Its not working

Please see if this works completely.

I tried it, and by passed the onboarding flow, which requires the license portion to use the plugin.

So you can use the plugin, but I haven't tested everything out. So I hope someone will go through and test it, with its other plugins as well, like Automation, etc.

I will have to look at it more maybe, but I just went through it real quick.

This zip contains the funnel-builder and funnel-builder-pro.

Attachments

• funnel-builder-package.zip
    9.7 MB · Views: 228
Reactions: AKSakallı
Many things seem to be working, however the checkouts section appears to continue requiring the setup of a funnel and never allowing one to get to the checkout section for full set up. All other set up seems to be accessible. It's not asking for a license any longer. I turned off all other plugins in my testing. The Areo Checkout is built into the pro version already so it isn't necessary to add it. Let me know if you want any more details on my testing. Thanks for your work.

• Love
Reactions: OnlyJesusSaves
Many things seem to be working, however the checkouts section appears to continue requiring the setup of a funnel and never allowing one to get to the checkout section for full set up. All other set up seems to be accessible. It's not asking for a license any longer. I turned off all other plugins in my testing. The Areo Checkout is built into the pro version already so it isn't necessary to add it. Let me know if you want any more details on my testing. Thanks for your work.
Thanks! Ok. I will give it a check then.
I only gave it a brief check on my end. I only replaced a bunch of default 'false' values, that all seemed if were 'true' would cause the plugin to work, and they did, but I hadn't tested all the functionality of it.

ANY ONE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM? ANY IDEA HOW CAN I FIX IT?

Notice: Undefined index: data_extra in /home/.../public_html/wp-content/plugins/funnel-builder/importer/remote/class-wffn-remote-template-importer.php on line 179

Notice
: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/.../public_html/wp-content/plugins/funnel-builder/importer/remote/class-wffn-remote-template-importer.php on line 179

Notice
: Undefined index: data_extra in /home/.../public_html/wp-content/plugins/funnel-builder/importer/remote/class-wffn-remote-template-importer.php on line 179

Notice
: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/.../public_html/wp-content/plugins/funnel-builder/importer/remote/class-wffn-remote-template-importer.php on line 179

Notice
: Undefined index: data_extra in /home/.../public_html/wp-content/plugins/funnel-builder/importer/remote/class-wffn-remote-template-importer.php on line 179

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

ANY ONE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM? ANY IDEA HOW CAN I FIX IT?

Notice: Undefined index: data_extra in /home/.../public_html/wp-content/plugins/funnel-builder/importer/remote/class-wffn-remote-template-importer.php on line 179

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice
LOL :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock