• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

NotificationX Pro - Best WordPress Notifications Plugin

NotificationX Pro - Best WordPress Notifications Plugin v2.9.2

No permission to download
Babak updated NotificationX Pro - Best WordPress Notifications Plugin with a new update entry:

NotificationX Pro v1.5.3 Nulled

Download NotificationX Pro v1.5.3 - Best WordPress Notifications Plugin Nulled Free
= v1.5.3 - 23/12/2020 =

- Added: Google Analytics 4 Support
- Fixed: Google Analytics App verification issue
- Fixed: Gravity Form Alerts | Missing Regenerate button
- Fixed: Missing 'Select Sound' Option for few NotificationX types
- Few minor bug fix and improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks, the plugin has an error, it does not show the images of the PRO templates :cry:

Reactions: smalok and JRGWxRxZ
I installed this plugin but found that plugin is not working as per it should work. I choose design but it does not show notification as per template I selected

my selected template

error.png

It is showing Notification like this

error.jpg

It is showing 0 people purchased even it should display the name of buyer.

Thank who read and viewed my message, I have solved this issue, basically sales count was chosen instead of Name , thats why it was showing sales count instead of name

Babak updated NotificationX Pro - Best WordPress Notifications Plugin with a new update entry:

NotificationX Pro v2.0.0

Download NotificationX Pro v2.0.0 - Best WordPress Notifications Plugin Nulled Free
= v2.0.0 - 12/08/2021 =

- Revamped : Rebuilt entire plugin with ReactJS
- Revamped : Code Structure for better performance
- Redesigned : UI/UX Structure
- Fixed: Analytics Counting and Updating for Views & Clicks
- Fixed: Global Queue not working properly for Custom Notifications
- Added: Random order feature on most of the sources
- Few minor bug fix and improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and Caly
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and Caly
  • Love
Reactions: Caly

NotificationX Pro - Best Notifications Plugin v2.1.1​

Nulled Status: Partly Nulled or Fully Nulled
Please test & try by yourself or wait for a better patch

Attachments

• notificationx-pro-v2.1.1n.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 212
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock