• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

NinjaFirewall WP+ Edition

NinjaFirewall WP+ Edition 4.5.11 Nulled

No permission to download
dear friends, I'm looking for NinjaFirewall Pro+ php version, does anyone have this version

@xLab

There's a new update v4.5.9​

• Added a new policy to protect against user accounts deletion. It can be found in the "Firewall Policies > WordPress > Permissions" section.
  • Fixed an issue with the firewall log where the time and date could be using the wrong timezone.
  • Fixed a PHP deprecated notice in the sodium_crypto_generichash function.
  • WP+ Edition (Premium): Fixed a bug in the firewall where some uploaded images could be wrongly blocked.
  • Updated Charts.js library.
  • Small fixes and adjustments.
  • WP+ Edition (Premium): Updated GeoIP databases.

Reactions: smalok
@xLab

There's a new update v4.5.9​

• Added a new policy to protect against user accounts deletion. It can be found in the "Firewall Policies > WordPress > Permissions" section.
  • Fixed an issue with the firewall log where the time and date could be using the wrong timezone.
  • Fixed a PHP deprecated notice in the sodium_crypto_generichash function.
  • WP+ Edition (Premium): Fixed a bug in the firewall where some uploaded images could be wrongly blocked.
  • Updated Charts.js library.
  • Small fixes and adjustments.
  • WP+ Edition (Premium): Updated GeoIP databases.
in this post

Last edited:
Since replacing Wordfence's firewall (https://babia.to/resources/wordfence-wordpress-security-plugins.2699/) with this plugin I have experienced three times the speed in completing the update of my plugins. If before for each step I had to wait even 45 seconds or 1 minute, with an average weight of about 5MB, now each one overcomes them in about 10-15 seconds, essentially the entire update procedure of each plugin is completed in about 30-45 seconds.

Thanks @Unreal_NFS

Since replacing Wordfence's firewall (https://babia.to/resources/wordfence-wordpress-security-plugins.2699/) with this plugin I have experienced three times the speed in completing the update of my plugins. If before for each step I had to wait even 45 seconds or 1 minute, with an average weight of about 5MB, now each one overcomes them in about 10-15 seconds, essentially the entire update procedure of each plugin is completed in about 30-45 seconds.

Thanks @Unreal_NFS
first of all, ninja firewall loads wordpress less than Wordfence and is a more optimal solution. I collected this lists in different databases.

Attachments

• badbots.txt
    6.8 KB · Views: 21
  • badips.txt
    766.6 KB · Views: 12
first of all, ninja firewall loads wordpress less than Wordfence and is a more optimal solution. I collected this lists in different databases.
Your IP address list is huge and will slowdown little bit.. Instead use ASN to block which is more effective and blocks at advanced level.

Is there a setting to activate login blocking outside a country, like in wordfence?

Even though I downloaded from here https://babia.to/threads/wordfence-wordpress-security-plugins.2943/post-1282420 NinjaScanner 3.1 (but it's the free version not the Premium Edition as @ckeeper claims) installed and activated, this is the result!

1693067361536.png

1693067263753.png

NinjaScanner> Advanced Users Settings> Integration> Integrate NinjaScanner with NinjaFirewall -- check the box and save the settings.

If you do so then the Scanner would appear in this menu rather than the above message and also the separate menu for the scanner would disappear.

That's what is written clearly on your screenshot too.

Last edited:
After click on Scan Your Blog

1693086510725.png

NinjaScanner + Auto-Scanning Issues:

It can sometimes act funny ----- scan is fast and good and the scan results are perfect, but the scan could "sometimes" get aborted(in such case re-scan) or get stuck due to ERROR(asking us to manually cancel the scan - you can find this in the log) and cause server resources to slow down and it has to be canceled manually. This happened once for me - scan getting stuck and not self-aborting.

I have observed similar experiences with BitFire Scan too. I haven't checked this about WordFence Scan yet - as it makes a site slow with or without having an ongoing scan in the background.

So, I have concluded -- it is good to do occasional manual scans and forget about auto-scheduled scans. This might look old-fashioned, but a webmaster should decide if he/she cares about the server's performance over their convenience first?! Also, we shouldn't bombard server with hourly scans - it doesn't makes your website any safer. As for me, performance is everything. NFS is in my blood. Can't help. And also, what's the point of running auto scans and not checking the scan results? You have to do that manually anyways! So, 5-10 minutes time to observe the manual scan(s) can only become part of being a professional webmaster. After all, a scan a day or twice a day should be enough. Scanning without observation of the scan results after each scan has been conducted is just as similar to not running scans in the 1st place! Also, this lets you observe the server resources during the manual scans. Eg. open server resources in your linux console (htop) and observe.

WordFence Scan leaves a scan log and retains it even after a new scan is conducted. But, this is not same with all the scanners.

P.S. Just in case your WP gets hacked in the future, unfortunately - use Scanners of WordFence(free), NinjaScanner, BitFire -- to find the hack(s). But, don't drown your live site with speed and security issues using WordFence Pro nulled or its original version. It isn't worth it.

And i hope over time NinjaScanner's scan ERROR gets fixed.
Thanks.

Last edited:

My Scanner Setup:​

Currently, I am using ---- NinjaFirewall + NinjaScanner/WordFenceScan(with Firewall turned Off).

Keep NinjaScanner(Manual Scan). You may turn Off WordFence's Firewall and keep the scan feature if that's what you want -- as all the scanners have different security signatures to detect Malware, Viruses etc.
Running auto-scan for WordFenceScan is OK -- it leaves a log even for the old scans.

Last edited:
For me personally, Ninjafirewall has stood as the gold standard for protecting my websites. I run websites with monthly traffic of around 90k users (individually) and this firewall has has always proved it's worth.

Previously my websites have suffered many many hacks and I have lost my data. But due to Ninjafirewall, it doesn't happen anymore.

But let me tell you this with my 5 years of experience, Ninjafirewall is worthless if your server is insecure (lacks modsecurity or has misconfigured modsec rules).

Modsecurity when sits above Ninjafirewall, acts as the very important 1st layer of protection. After this, Ninjafirewall acts as the second defence layer.

I see a few hundred (300approx) requests blocked by modsecurity everyday for my wordpress websites which already have Ninjafirewall. Very very few requests get past modsec and are blocked by Ninjafirewall.

I also have been using AWS Cloudfront to deliver static assets and have configured web firewall (WAF) there also. It blocks around (500-600reqs).

This provides me with 3 layers of protection.

See, I am not saying it is bulletproof. No firewall is. But this simple layering of defence has never let me down.

Please let me know if any of you guys need any help regarding security issues or configuration. I will be more than happy to help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock