• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Neve Pro Add-on By Themeisle

Neve Pro Add-on By Themeisle v2.8.6

No permission to download
@Babak I have a nulled version of the Cloud Templates & Patterns collection which Neve Pro should actually null it when installed so Premium demos could be installed, but I tried the uploaded Neve Pro and it doesn't do that, so I have a version of Cloud Templates & Patterns collection which if installed with Neve Pro will unlock all the premium demos!

Should I uploaded that as another resource or how should we go about it?

hello, i was tagdiv newspaperX lovers :D since the http request is big. and as i can find from some website that told me NEVE is more light. i want to try neve...

i read neve support visual composer ( now wpbakery ) but i cant find neve starter site use WPBakery ( ony elementor brizy gutten, etc )

is there any starter kit support WP-Bakery ?
or anyone here have information about WP Bakery Addon block for NEVE ?

hi, i would like to download Templates Patterns Collection, is there a thread or something? thanks!

I just downloaded the plugin and wanted to try if it can fit in one of my old websites because the template im using is old and slow, im not sure if i will use it or not, just wanted to see. Thanks anyway.
p.s: can i pm you for a question ?
Yep, you can PM. I don't use the plugin though, so may not be able to help. :)

Babak updated Neve Pro Addon with a new update entry:

Neve Pro Addon v1.5.2

Download Neve Pro Addon v1.5.2 Nulled Free
[Version 1.5.2](https://github.com/Codeinwp/neve-pro-addon/compare/v1.5.1...v1.5.2) (2021-04-28)

- [Fix] HTML component does not render shortcodes in Page Header
- [Fix] Color picker inputs from Overlay Color (Blog options) are not bound to the slider
- [Fix] WooBooster - Page scrolls to top when swiping images in Quick view
- [Fix] Sticky add to cart scroll freezing
- [Fix] WooCommerce Booster breaks the Woocommerce category pages and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: xenusm and JRGWxRxZ
Hello, I am getting fatal error when activating the Neve Pro Addon v1.5.2. I am using on local host, the older version worked with no problem, but this one doesn't work. Any ideas why?

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Attempt to assign property "license" on null in C:\xampp\htdocs\weblocal\wp-content\plugins\neve-pro-addon\vendor\codeinwp\themeisle-sdk\src\Modules\Licenser.php:405 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\weblocal\wp-content\plugins\neve-pro-addon\vendor\codeinwp\themeisle-sdk\src\Modules\Licenser.php(393): ThemeisleSDK\Modules\Licenser->check_license() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\weblocal\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(292): ThemeisleSDK\Modules\Licenser->product_valid('') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\weblocal\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters(false, Array) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\weblocal\wp-includes\plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\weblocal\wp-admin\admin.php(175): do_action('admin_init') #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\weblocal\wp-admin\index.php(10): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #6 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\weblocal\wp-content\plugins\neve-pro-addon\vendor\codeinwp\themeisle-sdk\src\Modules\Licenser.php on line 405

Hello, I am getting fatal error when activating the Neve Pro Addon v1.5.2. I am using on local host, the older version worked with no problem, but this one doesn't work. Any ideas why?

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Attempt to assign property "license" on null in C:\xampp\htdocs\weblocal\wp-content\plugins\neve-pro-addon\vendor\codeinwp\themeisle-sdk\src\Modules\Licenser.php:405 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\weblocal\wp-content\plugins\neve-pro-addon\vendor\codeinwp\themeisle-sdk\src\Modules\Licenser.php(393): ThemeisleSDK\Modules\Licenser->check_license() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\weblocal\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(292): ThemeisleSDK\Modules\Licenser->product_valid('') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\weblocal\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters(false, Array) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\weblocal\wp-includes\plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\weblocal\wp-admin\admin.php(175): do_action('admin_init') #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\weblocal\wp-admin\index.php(10): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #6 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\weblocal\wp-content\plugins\neve-pro-addon\vendor\codeinwp\themeisle-sdk\src\Modules\Licenser.php on line 405
Greetings, same problem here seems not be nulled

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/customer/www/i.travelbycacaoni.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/neve-pro-addon/vendor/codeinwp/themeisle-sdk/src/Modules/Licenser.php on line 405

Warning
: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/customer/www/i.travelbycacaoni.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/neve-pro-addon/vendor/codeinwp/themeisle-sdk/src/Modules/Licenser.php:405) in /home/customer/www/i.travelbycacaoni.com/public_html/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9

Reactions: xenusm
v1.5.2 fixed
Thanks for the edit, but for me it doesn't work. Do you think it is because I am using it on local host?

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Attempt to assign property "price_id" on null in C:\xampp\htdocs\weblocal\wp-content\plugins\neve-pro-addon\vendor\codeinwp\themeisle-sdk\src\Modules\Licenser.php:393 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\weblocal\wp-content\plugins\neve-pro-addon\vendor\codeinwp\themeisle-sdk\src\Modules\Licenser.php(381): ThemeisleSDK\Modules\Licenser->check_license() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\weblocal\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(292): ThemeisleSDK\Modules\Licenser->product_valid('') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\weblocal\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters(false, Array) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\weblocal\wp-includes\plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\weblocal\wp-admin\admin.php(175): do_action('admin_init') #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\weblocal\wp-admin\themes.php(10): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #6 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\weblocal\wp-content\plugins\neve-pro-addon\vendor\codeinwp\themeisle-sdk\src\Modules\Licenser.php on line 393

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock