• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Networker - Tech News WordPress Theme with Dark Mode

Networker - Tech News WordPress Theme with Dark Mode Version 1.1.10 (March 05, 2024)

No permission to download
I have been a member of Babiato for a long time, but for the first time I came across that we need to add Resources to download a theme. Do we have to null the theme and add it to this Resources section? How exactly can I upload 3 resources? I'm not a person who can null the themes.

Reactions: hashkiller
I have been a member of Babiato for a long time, but for the first time I came across that we need to add Resources to download a theme. Do we have to null the theme and add it to this Resources section? How exactly can I upload 3 resources? I'm not a person who can null the themes.
Same tbh first time seeing this thinks in i have been part of babiato for a long time

Same tbh first time seeing this thinks in i have been part of babiato for a long time

Yeah, very, very, very sad.

It does not matter to be user who part of long timed a member of Babiato. It's very sad to see kind of user who long time member of Babiato but never contributed at all.

I agree with the restriction content should be diversify because some users contribute with their knowledge, some of them donated or some of them not purchased but "nulled" for us. But you should understand that we need to separate leechers and contributers.

But many contribute not only with "resources", but (as u said) knowledge, donations and etc, but this does not compute as a "score" required in this thread. Even new files (themes and plugins) uploaded to help another user if not place and recognized as a upload does not count as a resource score.

Because of this I'm considered a "leecher" in your argument with me and many here are not.

Reactions: hashkiller
But many contribute not only with "resources", but (as u said) knowledge, donations and etc, but this does not compute as a "score" required in this thread. Even new files (themes and plugins) uploaded to help another user if not place and recognized as a upload does not count as a resource score.

Because of this I'm considered a "leecher" in your argument with me and many here are not.
Yes, as I said before that the restrictions options should be expanded but for now we need to protect these resources within "some restrictions". My opinion that restricting with 3 resources is too much and I personally using with "1 resource".

Reactions: CodeHeist
At least I'm uploading resources instead of downloading them for free since 2020 ;)

Yup xd all members including me are grateful to you for uploading resources.

The problem here is that even you have 4 resources and you expect us to have 5 resources to download this resource lol 3 or 4 was reasonable xd

If you upload one more resource, you can reach the number you set xd It would be better for all of us if you do this instead of attacking me or the fact that I have been a member since 2020 ;)

Btw if you upload 5 resources, nobody will ask you, "Why do you want what you don't do?" haha anyway, I don't care. I can take you seriously when you reach the number you set 👋🏻

Reactions: luciana
Yup xd all members including me are grateful to you for uploading resources.

The problem here is that even you have 4 resources and you expect us to have 5 resources to download this resource lol 3 or 4 was reasonable xd

If you upload one more resource, you can reach the number you set xd It would be better for all of us if you do this instead of attacking me or the fact that I have been a member since 2020 ;)

Btw if you upload 5 resources, nobody will ask you, "Why do you want what you don't do?" haha anyway, I don't care. I can take you seriously when you reach the number you set 👋🏻
The only resource that I hit on Babiato with that restriction is here. But the "owner" knows more than everyone.

25- If a member wishes to limit who downloads their resources they may password protect their resource and set a requirement that a user must meet before being able to see the password. The requirement must be set using the hide content function and can be limited by number of days the user has been a member or number of resources a user has shared. You may not set the requirement to be more than...
Number of Resources - 3
Days Been a Member - 30

Dear @CodeHeist Can you please change your restrictions per the rules?

Dear @CodeHeist Can you please change your restrictions per the rules?
Sure Buddy (y)

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock