• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need Likes ? Contact INOX please ☺ Come & Get Digitized Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have done the right thing, we appreciate it. I am sure, all you want is good things for this forum. I salute you.

Motto is all about "while managing something - not to do wrong thing or let other do wrong thing resulting the place getting ruined from several ways" . . . At-least till I exist on that place :geek:

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: GARAYEV and ubaid
Just a random, general note to all. We are a very diverse community here, with people from many different countries and a lot to whom English is a second language.

It is very easy for some things to be misinterpreted. I ran a massive warez forum for a number of years and this was very common. What is sometimes just posted as a joke, can be taken totally differently by an English second language speaker.

Therefore, be kind and tolerant to one another! :)

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
I was to lazy to write an email, so I registered with facebook 😃

Unless you're not sharing anything tricky,modified (means not so-legal) you're safe with Facebook login . . .

Still, everyone should be aware of mostly everything . . . so take choices . .

• Haha
Reactions: GARAYEV
Just a random, general note to all. We are a very diverse community here, with people from many different countries and a lot to who English is a second language.

It is very easy for some things to be misinterpreted. I ran a massive warez forum for a number of years and this was very common. What is sometimes just posted as a joke, can be taken totally differently by an English second language speaker.

Therefore, be kind and tolerant to one another! :)

what you said has happened to me. it's still better than using my own language, and moderators are struggling with google translate :D

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
what you said has happened to me. it's still better than using my own language, and moderators are struggling with google translate :D
I know exactly what you are referring to and it is a perfect example. I found it funny, but you took it totally the wrong way, even though it was just a joke. Cookies! :)

Reactions: caracaltaca
Are you sure? What about downloading?

There's nothing wrong in downloading something . Even government, celebrities asks us not to download pirated movies from torrents 😁 don't we do that ?
It's fine . .

Regarding the resources you're downloading here - make sure they're safe to use everywhere ☺️ & your name/pic should not be connected to any resource distribution officials sites (ex: themeforest etc) .

@Babak LoL :ROFLMAO::LOL:

I was just absent from babiato for 2 weeks & suddenly a new member topped TOP 3 members rank :p:LOL::LOL:

So, I did registration check & found:

2019-09-01_025616.png

ALL 4 ACCOUNTS WERE CREATED FROM SAME IP , ALL WERE CREATED WITHIN 2 DAYS FROM EACH OTHER . .

AND

2019-09-01_025650.png

2019-09-01_025737.png

ALL THE 3 ACCOUNTS ARE BEING USED TO BOOST 1000+ OF LIKES TO ONE ACCOUNT :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:😁😆😅😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣

SERIOUSLY !
THIS GUY MADE MY DAY . . . TODAY I LEARNT DIGITAL WAY OF SELF-PROMOTION . . .

SEEMS NEED TO MAKE RULE ON DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS , LOL 😆😁😅😂😂🤣🤣

You think you're too smart ?

One of your multi-accounts for like " @GeekMonsteR "

Babak checked this user and said you are

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock