• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need Likes ? Contact INOX please ☺ Come & Get Digitized Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are very interested in conflict We will expose all your destructive work here :)

I'm so involved that I don't have time to talk to you :D
And you're so unemployed that you always think of me ?

Find a job in India

@Babak you supported this guy that day when I applied my general moderation rule for multiple violation . . . . recently I found another thread where he was selling some virtual thing - - took payment - - claimed as paypal account banned - - didn't provide service after payment - - thread closed . . . A self-claiming GOD threating @promonde that he'll get banned when he shared his scamming tricks . . .

And still you're saying You missed me ? seriously !
I remain white-handed man :sneaky: Babiato was/being getting ruined , my rules were being over-written . . So I just couldn't tolerate it & left Babiato , Though I'm not sure for how long I'm staying here anymore :sneaky:

All users are upset about your ridiculous rules..

@INOX

Regarding rule violation:

That day I guess your marketplace selling post was not adjusted with selling rules (something you missed writing) , , , I considered you as old member who have already seen rules & saw me disabling other's thread where violation happened . . . You still did that . . . As usually I closed that thread . . .
@Babak or someone else re-opened . . WHY ? If your one should have re-opened then there's others guys too whose post's should have re-opened . . . There's shouldn't be any partiality . . And if someone's having issue with my written rules - then they should ask @Babak to remove those rules . . . But rules were never removed . . . I also own several other groups & forums where someone barely violates rules . . . But here I written rules - - someone violating - - I took usual action - - but my action was over-written by Admin . . . This hurt my moderator ego .

If rules shouldn't be correctly obeyed - - there shouldn't be any rules . . . & there shouldn't be me as well to moderate them as such over-writable activities doesn't need any moderation . .

Furthermore:

Members are saying such thing to moderator & moderator can't do anything cause both the moderator & that use knows moderator's action will be replaced as he can't do anything to them . . . .

Then what's my need here ? @Babak can happily delete my profile , thinking of all I removed RULES page again . . . It's of completely useless now . .

PRIMARILY:
I have no more problems with you or any other use, it happens everywhere . . I feel pity/disappointment on current moderation system here . . . I never asked @Babak to make me moderator, HE DID . .

Later I found many seller looting other users, not giving service/reply after selling stuffs to them . . . So after contacting @Babak I wrote those rules (took me over hours) . . .

Now, those're not being maintained . . . It's all fine still . . . No use of me + no use of any rules . . .

STAY HAPPY ALL :)☕:giggle:
I BETTER BE RULER OF MY OWN PLACES ELSEWHERE 😇😇
GOOD-BYE COMPLETELY THIS TIME 😘🥰

Hey @Babak Don't you see what's happening in your forum?? Are you going to allow this? You really should stand by your moderators. I have been in the scene for many years... hell I started before many of todays members was born but I have NEVER seen sh** like this happened and been allowed by the staff anywhere!

Hey @Babak Don't you see what's happening in your forum?? Are you going to allow this? You really should stand by your moderators. I have been in the scene for many years... hell I started before many of todays members was born but I have NEVER seen sh** like this happened and been allowed by the staff anywhere!
don't interfere

Maybe in another forum, people who oppose moderators plus break the rules many times must have been destroyed. Am i right?

Reactions: Mr. Leech Slayer
Boosting the reaction score to look more trustful when you are an active seller should end with the ban.

As a funny fact - most of the biggest exit scams at darknet markets started like that - not saying it's one of them

Reactions: Istanto
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock