• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need Hosting with 100 GB or more Storage

Zain

Dec 5, 2019
Hi, I am relaunching a site hosted on a shared hosting plan. My site is based on lifestyle and showbiz and posts are based on images, which consume a large amount of space. I need recommendations for hosting with maximum storage. Should I use some cloud service ( AWS, Oracle, Google Cloud, etc.) Or some other hosting provider ?

Thanks

I would recommend a VPS.

E.g. from Hetzner.de, it would cost €6.4/month + VAT (if applicable) for a 2 core, 2 GB Ram, 100 GB disk VPS, and you could choose from the following locations: Ashburn, Virginia - Helsinki, Finland - Falkenstein, Germany and Nuremberg, Germany.

It really depends on your pricing point and expectations (faster drives vs slower drives, performance factor). You can get maximum. storage with big guys but the cost will be relatively high due to their server costs. They also have bandwidth transfer limitations with burst credits etc. So the decision comes down to how much are you planning to pay? And how you are planning on using this space?

Hi, I am relaunching a site hosted on a shared hosting plan. My site is based on lifestyle and showbiz and posts are based on images, which consume a large amount of space. I need recommendations for hosting with maximum storage. Should I use some cloud service ( AWS, Oracle, Google Cloud, etc.) Or some other hosting provider ?

Thanks
I am using 1200Rs/year shared hosting with unlimited storage. If you want that then i can guide you to them

Reactions: Zain and vijihel

Thanks
I can provide you hosting in very affordable cost. Please DM me

Actually it tried with 2 x credit cards but always getting Transaction Error.
oh. If you want you can host it over my instance also. I have 2 oracle cloud accounts with 2 credit cards. I have set up a Hestia control panel for managing the website. I can create an account for your website. It uses apache as a web server and Nginx as a proxy server and storage is 200GB in total. You know the bandwidth capacity of oracle and I am using 4 core arm CPUs and 24GB ram for this control panel. If you want a demo I can provide you :)

Reactions: Zain
I have been through the same problem. I tried shared servers, Cloud, Dedicated, and VPS but they all have some kind of limitation like inodes, I/O, pricing, etc.

I used Digital Ocean and It's best for small and medium projects who don't require much storage space.

Then I found the servers. You can build your own like Digital Ocean but they don't have any limitations.
I set it up and now I have 200GB of storage, I am also storing images and big PSD, and Vector files so it requires more storage.

It is fast and also cheap like 8USD per month but giving me speed and optimization like Digital Ocean. My site is very heavy and still giving me 3-5sec or loading time.

But overall in my experience, these kinds of hosting are the best self-managed VPS servers.

I tried 2-to 3 Self-managed servers but found only 1 working best for me because I had a backup of the website of about 40GB.

You can try this.

Reactions: nobs and Zain
I have been through the same problem. I tried shared servers, Cloud, Dedicated, and VPS but they all have some kind of limitation like inodes, I/O, pricing, etc.

I used Digital Ocean and It's best for small and medium projects who don't require much storage space.

Then I found the servers. You can build your own like Digital Ocean but they don't have any limitations.
I set it up and now I have 200GB of storage, I am also storing images and big PSD, and Vector files so it requires more storage.

It is fast and also cheap like 8USD per month but giving me speed and optimization like Digital Ocean. My site is very heavy and still giving me 3-5sec or loading time.

But overall in my experience, these kinds of hosting are the best self-managed VPS servers.

I tried 2-to 3 Self-managed servers but found only 1 working best for me because I had a backup of the website of about 40GB.

You can try this.
Thanks for your details answer and for sharing your experience. I check contabo and their VPS do look promising. Thanks again.

oh. If you want you can host it over my instance also. I have 2 oracle cloud accounts with 2 credit cards. I have set up a Hestia control panel for managing the website. I can create an account for your website. It uses apache as a web server and Nginx as a proxy server and storage is 200GB in total. You know the bandwidth capacity of oracle and I am using 4 core arm CPUs and 24GB ram for this control panel. If you want a demo I can provide you :)
👀👀Can you donate it to me

Hi, really greatfull for your offer. Please keep this offer Alive till tomorrow as I will try for 3rd and last time tomorrow for oracle free tier.

Thanks again

You need a dedicated server for such storage.

VPS is not the best way, because sometimes Cores is not dedicated.

I recommend you choose Dedicated Server, we have some cheap dedicated servers which you can configure as you wish.

We can't give links to our website, but isn't difficult. Dedicated server is a must in your case for high CPU usage and storage.

Best Regards,
Alexhost

'unlimited storage' terms on most hosting actually got limited somewhere. either on inodes counts, cpu %, memory max, speed caps, etc. you might need an external storage just for image hosting like backblaze+cloudflare, s3, etc..which is far more cost effective.

Reactions: nobs and Zain
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock