• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Nastik - Creative Portfolio WordPress Theme

Nastik - Creative Portfolio WordPress Theme v5.4.2 Untouched

No permission to download

Region25

Trusted Uploader
Aug 21, 2019
akayxe submitted a new resource:

Nastik - Creative Portfolio WordPress Theme - Nastik - Creative Portfolio WordPress Theme

Nastik is a fully Responsive, Professional & Multipurpose Personal Ajax Portfolio for designers, video producers, architects, photographers ets . built to showcase your top-notch portfolios. This theme made for designers, video producers, architects, photographers and other who need an easy, attractive and effective way to share their work with clients.

Theme Features:
  • Built on WPBakery Page Builder. Which is most awesome visual page builder for...

Read more about this resource...

[QUOTE = "smartass, message: 254826, membre: 23755"]
Bien, mais doit être annulé [USER = 1697] @NullMaster [/ USER] [USER = 1] @Babak [/ USER]
[/CITATION]
C'est vrai que ce n'est pas annulé mais je voulais partager la ressource

Reactions: smartass
@akayxe, no plugins folder in the archive. Only Documentation, Dummy Content, theme and child-theme :) .. but the theme can't be used without required plugins or nulling :)

Who share theme here i think he has license. He can export all plugin from his website then can share here

@akayxe BRO IF U Have license so install all plugin / zip it and share it here
thanks

Hello I just pushed the plugin upgrade but I noticed that when I remove my license the theme customization panel disappears. So beware the theme is not nulled. I hope that someone to take care of it I would try to push the updates !

I hope it makes you happy!

--------------------
akayxe updated Nastik - Creative Portfolio WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Nastik - Creative Portfolio WordPress Theme + Plugins

Adding plugins as requested.
The theme is not nulled
Read the rest of this update entry...
--------------------

Reactions: Niko Nemo
Hello to all! All my attempts to import / configure the demo for this site have failed :(

If someone can customize the site, I would be grateful if you share the instructions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock